🔐Issac and Max🔐

⚠️TW- Abuse, Domestic violence, SA!! So skip it if uncomfortable with this!!⚠️

I was at Max's home as he had returned and he picked me up from school and I've been here since then. I have been beaten, chained, and raped repeatedly for a while.

I'm still chained to the bed when I hear a noise coming up the stairs."See I told you brother we'd have fun with her," Max smirks evilly at me and I see Jackson walking in.

"No! Don't! Max don't do this! Please!" I cried in pain and struggled to get out of my restraints."You don't get to make demands sweetheart," Max smirks evilly.

"So how are we going to do this?" Jackson asked Max."You can have your fun first," Max says with a smirk. Max came over to hold me down by my arms.

Jackson stripped down and climbed on top of me, not before putting a condom on and began violating me." Please stop!!" I pleaded but Max grabbed my throat harshly.

"We're in charge now baby girl, so shut up," Max spits in my face. I immediately go quiet and Jackson pulls out and Max takes over."Max I got to go so have fun mate," Jackson smirks before leaving.

Max looks at me and smirks before grabbing his knife and putting tiny cuts above my private area." Done now I'm satisfied you have learned your lesson you can leave," Max snarks untying me.

⚠️TW ended⚠️

I left the house feeling numb, achy, and dizzy but I kept going and I walked past Lahey's house when I heard shouting and Issac came running out.

"Issac?" I asked softly." Esme run!" Isaac says grabbing my arm gently and we run away from an angry Mr Lahey."Let's go!" I told him and we kept running.

We hid in an alleyway in downtown Beacon Hills as it began to rain harshly on us and Issac kept a hold of me." You're hurt again," Isaac says sadly." I can't get out, even if I tell someone what can they do? He'll get away with it the rich always do," I said sadly.

We begin to hear Issac's dad calling out for him."Isaac! Isaac!" We hear him call out." Isaac," We hear him say."Isaac? Isaac, Okay, that's enough. Let's go!" He shouts fed up.

"That's it, grab your bike and let's go!" We continue to hear him say."Isaac?" He says unsure."Holy--" We hear him say and hear him run away. We hear him scream and Isaac covers my ears from the screaming.

"We need to go, do you know where Derek is?" I asked Issac." Yeah come on," Isaac says softly pulling me towards the way it is to go to Derek's place. Issac led me to Derek's place, and I headed inside with Issac.

"Derek? Derek!" Isaac shouted. I saw his silhouette. "What's wrong?" Derek asked."My dad. I think he's dead." Issac says, "What did you do?" Derek asked."That's the thing. It wasn't me." Isaac says.

"It wasn't him. A werewolf didn't do it," I tell him backing Isaac up. Derek nods in response."So we need to work out what killed him and fast so tomorrow go school like nothing happened," Derek tells Issac, who nods in response.

"I better go home, I'll see you later Isaac," I say softly before leaving." Wait!" Derek says softly."Yes?" I asked softly."You're not okay are you?" Derek asks gently.

"You know I'm not, but there's nothing you or anyone can do, I will be fine," I said softly before leaving.

*

I was on the bleachers after school today as Max had practice as did the rest of the lads plus Issac was here. Issac ran over to me before getting it line." I'm nervous Es, I feel like something happening," Isaac says scared.

"You're gonna shift tonight it's a full moon, I'll be there for you okay?" I said softly." I got you, brother," I said softly smiling at him." Thank you, sister," Isaac says softly kissing my forehead.