🦊🐿️ - HAPPILY EVER AFTER

yeonjun, a famous rapper, and his boyfriend taehyun, a talented soloist, kept their romantic relationship hidden from the public eye. despite their fame, people were unaware of their love and instead assumed they were nothing more than close friends. the couple's ability to maintain their privacy added an air of mystery to their already impressive careers, leaving fans and onlookers intrigued by their bond.

yeonjun and taehyun decided to start their day with a delightful breakfast at a cozy cafe. as they sat together, savoring their meals, their conversation flowed effortlessly. however, they were mindful of their surroundings and refrained from displaying any affectionate gestures towards each other, knowing that they were in a public space. despite their desire to be touchy, they respected the boundaries and focused on enjoying their time together in a more subtle manner.

"babe i'm going to the bathroom."

yeonjun hummed in response and scrolled on his phone. it's been 15 minutes and taehyun still hasn't came back. yeonjun started to worry. he tried called taehyun but no one answered. yeonjun went to the bathroom to check.

15 minutes earlier

taehyun used the bathroom and washed his hands and then someone pinned him against the wall. taehyun was shocked.

"get off me!"

the stranger licked his lips and start kissing taehyun.

"stop!"

"you're so pretty let me have you"

"i'm fucking taken!"

"i don't care. you're mine."

the stranger started to touch taehyun inappropriately and all taehyun did was cry. he wanted all this to end. he wants to be in yeonjun's arms.

present

yeonjun went to the bathroom and saw his boyfriend crying and a stranger touching him inappropriately.

"stop! what do you think you're doing?!"

"nothing. all i want is this cutie"

yeonjun pulled the stranger away from taehyun and started punching him. the stranger got scared and run away.

"taebaby, are you okay"

taehyun didn't reply and hugged yeonjun tightly, not wanting to let go. yeonjun kissed taehyun on the forehead and carried taehyun in a bridal way back home.

the next day, everyone was saying how yeonjun was carrying taehyun and thought they were dating.

hello, this is bighit music reaching out to share some important news regarding the bond between choi yeonjun and kang taehyun. it brings us great pleasure to inform you that they have been in a loving relationship for a significant period of time, spanning a whole year. as a company, we firmly believe in respecting and supporting all types of relationships, including those of gay couples. We kindly request that if you do not share the same values, you are free to depart from the fandom. your understanding and acceptance are greatly appreciated.

thank you
- bighit music

a lot of fans were very supportive and their ship name is nyangnyangz because both of them are cats.

the nyangnyangz moved in together and have their own couple blog and gained even more fans. they both loved each other dearly and lived happily ever after.