🦊🐧 - FINALLY MINE

yeonjun is completely infatuated with hueningkai. he is head over heels for him, constantly mesmerized by his presence. however, hueningkais heart belongs to soobin, as he is deeply in love with him. soobin and hueningkai are in a romantic relationship, leaving yeonjun with no choice but to be the best friend and support system for hueningkai. despite his own feelings, yeonjun selflessly puts his own desires aside to ensure hueningkai's happiness.

one day, hueningkai came crying into yeonjun's arms. yeonjun was shocked and angry. who dares make my hueningkai cry. he quickly comforted him and told him sweet stuff. once hueningkai calmed down he told yeonjun everything.

"i caught soobin cheating on me with a girl"

yeonjun was shocked and angry and happy at the same time. he's shocked because he never expected soobin to cheat. happy because he has a chance with hueningkai. and angry because soobin made hueningkai cry.

"it's ok, he doesn't deserve you. you deserve someone better"

"thanks junnie hyung"

hueningkai hugged yeonjun while sitting on yeonjun's lap. they continued cuddling. then hueningkai said something.

"you've always been there for me hyung. i love you more than a friend."

yeonjun's eyes widened in surprise, causing him to abruptly cease the affectionate cuddling with hueningkai. the sudden halt left hueningkai feeling anxious, fearing that yeonjun would push him away. however, to his relief, yeonjun leaned in and planted a gentle kiss on his lips. the kiss was unhurried, filled with tenderness and warmth. as they savored the intimate moment, they eventually broke apart, their hearts racing with a mix of emotions.

"hueningkai, will you be my boyfriend?"

"yes yes i would love to!"

they locked lips once more, this time with a hint of intensity. the gentle caresses evolved into a passionate exchange, as their bodies pressed closer together. the atmosphere grew heated, and the tender kissing transformed into a fervent make-out session.

(yeonjun top in case you guys are kinky. imagine it urself)