🐰🐧 - MR. CUDDLES

HueningKai has a fondness for cuddling people, often showing affection towards his friends through warm embraces. However, his actions sometimes trigger feelings of jealousy in his boyfriend, Soobin. Despite knowing that HueningKai's affections are reserved solely for him, Soobin can't help but feel possessive when he witnesses his partner cuddling with others. This jealousy stems from a desire for exclusivity in their relationship, wanting to be the sole recipient of HueningKai's cuddles.

Soobin's jealousy is a natural response to seeing his partner share physical intimacy with others, even if it is innocent and platonic in nature. He longs for a sense of security and exclusivity in his relationship with HueningKai, wanting to be the primary source of comfort and affection for his partner. Soobin's feelings of jealousy are not a reflection of distrust towards HueningKai, but rather a manifestation of his deep emotional connection and desire for a special bond with his partner.

Communication is key in addressing Soobin's feelings of jealousy and ensuring a healthy and trusting relationship with HueningKai. By openly discussing his emotions and concerns with his partner, Soobin can express his need for exclusivity in their physical displays of affection. Through understanding and compromise, Soobin and HueningKai can work together to establish boundaries that respect each other's feelings and strengthen their bond as a couple. Ultimately, Soobin's jealousy serves as a reminder of the depth of his love for HueningKai and his desire to nurture a strong and exclusive connection with his partner.

Soobin and HueningKai were enjoying a tender moment together when Soobin playfully began to shower affection on HueningKai's most sensitive area. In response, HueningKai couldn't help but release a soft, pleasurable moan. Seeing his partner's reaction, Soobin couldn't resist a mischievous smirk and continued to passionately indulge in the intimate act.

As Soobin and HueningKai embraced each other, a wave of affection washed over them. Soobin, feeling a surge of desire, gently started to kiss and caress HueningKai's most sensitive spot. The sensation was so intense that HueningKai couldn't contain his pleasure and let out a soft moan. Encouraged by his partner's response, Soobin's mischievous grin grew wider as he continued to passionately explore and delight in their intimate connection.

"Hyung n-not there"

Despite HueningKai's audible response, Soobin remained focused on his actions, intensifying the sensation. However, HueningKai abruptly ceased his moans and pushed Soobin away, feeling a mix of emotions that led to him becoming self-conscious and shy. The interaction between the two individuals took a sudden turn as HueningKai's reaction prompted a shift in the dynamic, causing a moment of awkwardness and vulnerability between them.

"Hyung! No fucking"

"Fine Mr Cuddles, how about giving cuddles to ME only"

"Of course! You're my boyfriend"

Soobin beamed with joy as he embraced HueningKai in a warm hug, feeling a sense of comfort and closeness in their bond. In return, HueningKai returned the hug with equal affection, intertwining his legs around Soobin's waist in a tender embrace. The two of them continued to hold each other close, finding solace in each other's presence as they gradually drifted off to sleep, their bodies intertwined in a peaceful and intimate moment of connection.

As they lay there, nestled together in a cocoon of warmth and love, Soobin and HueningKai found a sense of tranquility and contentment in each other's arms. The soft rhythm of their breathing synchronized as they peacefully dozed off, their hearts beating in unison. In that serene moment, the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them wrapped up in each other's embrace, finding solace and security in the bond they shared.