🐰🧸 - ATTENTION PLEASE!

Over the past few days, Soobin has dedicated all his time and effort to his project, leaving Beomgyu feeling frustrated and neglected.

Beomgyu finds himself annoyed as Soobin's focus has been solely on his work, causing him to overlook their usual interactions and conversations. The continuous absence of attention from Soobin has left Beomgyu longing for their usual connection and companionship.

"Hyungggg"

"Quiet down I'm working"

Beomgyu approached Soobin with a determined look on his face, his eyes fixed on him as he tried to convey his frustration. Soobin, however, remained unfazed by Beomgyu's intense gaze, not bothering to acknowledge his presence.

Beomgyu resorted to gently shaking Soobin's shoulder in an attempt to capture his attention, but Soobin appeared completely indifferent to Beomgyu's efforts.

Despite Beomgyu's persistent actions, Soobin continued to ignore him, causing Beomgyu to feel even more exasperated by the situation.

"I'm leaving!"

Beomgyu angrily stomped his feet as he made his way out to the balcony, feeling frustrated that Soobin seemed to be ignoring him. Lost in his own thoughts, he continued to sulk, completely unaware that Soobin was quietly approaching him from behind. Suddenly, Soobin wrapped his arms around Beomgyu in a comforting back hug, catching him off guard.

"I'm sorryyy"

Beomgyu remained unfazed by his companion's attempts to gain his attention, instead choosing to gaze out the window. Soobin, feeling playful, playfully clicked his tongue before planting a sweet kiss on Beomgyu's cheek, followed by a gentle peck on his forehead. Despite his best efforts to maintain a stoic demeanor, Beomgyu couldn't suppress a grin from forming on his face.

Beomgyu's expression turned sour as he pleaded with Soobin not to disregard him moving forward. Soobin, finding Beomgyu's reaction amusing, couldn't help but let out a light-hearted chuckle in response to his boyfriend's request.

-
Why am i so busy these days T_T

A short one