🐰🧸 - GOLD DIGGER

beomgyu and soobin are in a romantic relationship. beomgyus love for soobin is incredibly deep, to the point where he would sacrifice anything for him. however, soobins feelings towards beomgyu are not as strong. While acknowledging beomgyus attractiveness, soobin desires a partner who is both financially stable and good-looking.

"beom, i'm going to meet some friends"

beomgyu responded with a soft hum, his curiosity piqued by soobins recent outings. Intrigued, he made up his mind to tail soobin and find out where he had been going. as soon as soobin departed, beomgyu swiftly changed his attire and stealthily trailed behind him, determined to uncover the mystery.

fortunately, his footsteps were barely audible, allowing soobin to remain oblivious to his presence. whenever soobins companions came into view, beomgyu skillfully concealed himself behind a nearby tree, ensuring he remained undetected.

much to beomgyus astonishment, soobin unexpectedly kissed another man. beomgyu felt a mix of sadness, anger, and disbelief, as he had placed his trust in soobin. overwhelmed with emotions, he hurriedly made his way back home, tears streaming down his face. determined to address the situation, beomgyu planned to confront soobin as soon as he returned home.

as the clock struck midnight, soobin finally arrived home, exhausted from a long day. Little did he know, beomgyu had been waiting for his return.

"soobin"

"what?"

"we're done"

"tsk"

"why are you cheating on me"

"well you're not rich enough for me. i need a man who could buy me whatever i want"

that was the breaking point for beomgyu. he opened the window and jumped off.

"BEOMGYU"

soobin watch beomgyus body drowned in blood. soobin went downstairs and cried beside beomgyus body. he started to regret it. beomgyu had always comfort him. now he realised not everything is about money.