🐰🦊 - KISS

Yeonjun and Soobin were friends. Best friends. Maybe more than that, if they knew they had feelings for each other. They were also neighbours and they always have sleepovers together. They would walk to school to school everyday, stick to each other every hour, every minute, every second. They were two peas in a pod.

People would ship them, whether they were at school or outside. Everywhere they go, people would think they are a couple. Of course they would blush at the comment.
Their best friends, Beomgyu, Taehyun, and HueningKai never stop teasing them. They get killed everyday. Poor them.
They would say they fucked each other, and more. Let's say Yeonjun beat the shit out of them. Yes, Yeonjun calls Soobin baby bunny, and Soobin calls Yeonjun honey bunch. They never stop with pet names.
Yeonjun sometimes gives Soobin pecks on the cheeks or forehead to show that he loves him more than a friend. But Soobin is too oblivious to even notice that.

Today, Soobin invited Yeonjun to an amusement park. Yeonjun has never been on one before, so he was excited and nervous at the same time. He was happy he would go to the amusement park with his first crush, and the 'love of his life.'

Soobin was also very excited because this is not some normal hangout. He was going to give Yeonjun an expensive necklace that matches with him.

A moon and a sun necklace.

Soobin thinks he's the moon and Yeonjuns the sun because Yeonjun is a bubbly person while Soobin is a person who only talks to people he's close to.

Soobin woke up earlyyy in the morning (at 6) to prepare. This is a special day for him. He went to take a warm shower and wore a black shirt with darkish white shorts. He also decides to put on cologne (which he normally does not do). He then ate breakfast and played some video games.

At 7, he decided to text Yeonjun telling him and tell him he will be waiting for him outside in 20 minutes.

The Person I Love the Most

Me:
Good morning honey boo ^3^
I'll be waiting outside your door in 20 minutes
See ya <333

The Person I Love the Most:
Good morning baby bin :)
Of course, see youuuuu
<3

Soobin smiled at his Yeonjun's text and decided to called Taehyun (his favourite maknae) and rant about how much he loves Yeonjun for 15 minutes. Soobin doesn't give a shit if Taehyun doesn't want to listen to him (but he probably will.)

On-going Call with Squirrel
S: TAEHYUN HI

T: What do you want hyung?

S: Do you know how cute Yeonjun is? Bro he is so cute, and those lips of his were so hot I want to kiss-

Taehyun hung up.

"That little bitch" Soobin mumbles.

He decided to just stick to playing video games while waiting for Yeonjun.

Soobin was outside of Yeonjun's apartment. He knocked on the door and saw the love of his life. Choi Yeonjun wearing a pink crop top (blue hour era btw) that matches his pink hair. Soobin stopped breathing. Yeonjun blushed when he saw Soobin staring at him with hearts in his eyes.

Yeonjun then place his arm on Soobin's shoulder. "Let's go" Yeonjun said. Soobin just nodded, too stunned to speak.