🧸🐿️ - FINALLY!

Today is Beomgyu's first day of school. It is currently 7 am, and Beomgyu still hasn't wake up yet.

"CHOI BEOMGYU WAKE UP" shouted Yeonjun.

Beomgyu still didn't move a muscle. Yeonjun went to Beomgyu's room and start hitting him. "Yah! Hyung let me sleep" said Beomgyu. "

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE, WE HAVE SCHOOL TODAY. BE DOWNSTAIRS IN 10 MINUTES" shouted Yeonjun.

"Oh shit" Beomgyu thought. He quickly ran into the bathroom and did a 5 minute shower. Then he brushed his teeth and changed his clothes.

He went downstairs to have breakfast. "Good morning baby bear" said Beomgyu's mom. "Morning." said Beomgyu yawning. He quickly ate breakfast and went to school with Yeonjun.

It was only a 10 minute walk. It's 7:20 am and class starts at 7:45 am. They will make it on time.

When they arrive at school, HueningKai and Soobin were already waiting for them at the entrance.

"What took you guys so long" ask Soobin. "Beomgyu woke up late" Yeonjun said hitting Beomgyu. "Ow hyung, that hurts!" Beomgyu yelled. "Whatever, lets go to class" HueningKai said.

HueningKai and Beomgyu walked together to their class and sat at the back of the room.

Yeonjun and Soobin both went to their class. Both of them blushing while their hands brushed each others.

During class Beomgyu and Hueningkai were chatting, then the teacher came in with a new student?

He has black hair, big cute boba eyes, high nose bridge, and plum lips.

"Who is he, he's so damn fine." Beomgyu said to HueningKai. HueningKai smirked. "Gyu-hyung finally found a crush ay?" "Shut up Kai, i didn't say i like him, he's just cute." "Yeah, yeah whatever." HueningKai said rolling his eyes.

"Class, we have a new student, his name is Kang Taehyun. Please be nice to him." the teacher said. "Taehyun please sit next to Jungwon".

Jungwon raised his hand and Taehyun sat next to him, in front of Beomgyu and HueningKai.

Beomgyu couldn't focus in class. All he did was stare at Taehyun.

It's time for lunch. HueningKai and Beomgyu went to their usual spot with Soobin and Yeonjun.

Taehyun and Jungwon went to sit to the table beside them.

Beomgyu couldn't help but stare and Taehyun. He looks so perfect. Everything about him was perfect.

"Beomgyu, if you keep staring at that boy, just go and talk to him. Maybe give him a tour around the school as well." HueningKai said.

"Thats a great idea! I'll do that now. Can one of you distract Jungwon please?" asked Beomgyu.

"I will" said Soobin, walking up to Jungwon and asking him something.

Taehyun just sat and waited.

In the meantime, Beomgyu walked up to Taehyun and introduced himself. "Hi! Taehyun right?" Taehyun just nodded. "My name is Beomgyu. Do you need a tour around the school?" Again, Taehyun just nodded. "Follow me!"

They went to the library first, then to the gym, then the rooftop, and back down to the cafeteria.

"Thank you" Taehyun mumbled.

Beomgyu felt like his world stopped. That has to be the most angelic voice he has ever heard in his entire life. He replayed the scene in his head over and over again.