Temptation Special (DayDream)

HueningKai POV

We're all set to capture the concept photos for Temptation today. Moas are in for a treat because this is going to be absolutely amazing! The director shared the first concept with us, which is called 'Daydream.' Guess what? We're heading to Bali to bring this vision to life through stunning pictures and an incredible music video. To portray the daydream concept, we'll be dressed in revealing attire and go barefoot. Brace yourselves, Moas, because this is going to be so mesmerizing that you might just faint with excitement!

I have chosen to don a stylish black sweater adorned with elegant white stripes, reminiscent of the majestic zebra. Complementing this, I have opted for a pair of blue jeans that effortlessly elongate my already long legs. Adding a touch of allure, one of my shoulders is subtly exposed, as per the directive of our esteemed directors to showcase a hint of skin. My luscious black hair, resembling a fluffy cloud, exudes a natural radiance, owing to my minimal use of hair dye unlike Yeonjun-noona's hair, which unfortunately appears damaged. With utmost confidence, I can proudly declare that I am the epitome of fashion, the reigning fashion king.

Soobin-hyung donned a robe that had a unique blend of grey hues, revealing one of his shoulders and a glimpse of his collarbones. His luscious blonde hair appeared incredibly soft and fluffy, adding to his charming appearance. It's fascinating to imagine how he would resemble a cute bunny in the forest if he chose to wear only white attire. Additionally, he paired his ensemble with a pair of fitted black jeans, although they didn't hold much significance in comparison to the rest of his captivating outfit.

Yeonjun-hyung sported a stylish combination of a charcoal gray vest and a sleek black necklace, which accentuated his well-defined chest, leaving only the chocolate chips hidden from view (hehe). Complementing his upper attire, he opted for a pair of trendy jeans that added a touch of casual elegance to his overall look. His black mullet hair added an edgy vibe, completing his unique style. Although he is currently in a relationship with Soobin-hyung, one can't help but wonder what might have been if circumstances were different (Sorry Soobin-hyung).

Beomgyu-hyung donned a vibrant green robe that elegantly revealed one of his shoulders and exposed half of his collarbones, adding a touch of allure to his appearance. Complementing his attire, he sported a pair of fitted blue jeans that accentuated his slender figure. His hair, resembling the soft and voluminous mane of a freshly awakened bear, added a playful charm to his overall look. Notably, Beomgyu-hyung possessed a talent for striking captivating poses, and his side profile boasted flawless symmetry and grace. (Please keep this a secret from Taehyun, as I wouldn't want to become his punching bag.)

Taehyun donned a sleek black vest that left his chest and abs fully on display, exuding an undeniable allure. However, his tantalizing chocolate chips remained concealed, much to the disappointment of his adoring Moas. They yearned for him to shed the vest, as it seemed he was merely teasing them. Complementing his upper attire, he sported black tight jeans that accentuated his slender legs, prompting the thought that he could benefit from indulging in a few more meals. Completing his ensemble was a black and white striped belt, adding a touch of contrast. His vibrant pink hair harmonized perfectly with his clothing, resembling a fluffy pink cotton ball. In my personal opinion, Taehyun's appearance ranks as the second best among the group.

As we were gathering for a group photo, I couldn't help but feel like the odd one out. Beomgyu-hyung seemed fixated on Taehyun's well-defined abs, while Yeonjun-hyung and Soobin-hyung were completely engrossed in each other's presence. They even took a duo picture together, radiating an undeniable cuteness. On the other hand, I had a duo picture with Taehyun, and as we posed for the camera, I could sense Beomgyu-hyung's intense gaze piercing through me. Our faces were in close proximity, with a delicate butterfly perched between our noses. Seriously, bro, there's no need to worry, we're not about to lock lips. Just relax and (MAYBE) enjoy the moment.

HAPPY ONE YEAR OF TEMPTATION!