Chapter 11

I felt the sudden urge to run up to him and reassure him, saying that he didn't have to worry but the memories of what he said to me came flooding back.

He didn't deserve my concern for his feelings. He deserved to feel as miserable as I was feeling. That was why I detached my gaze from Zyran and instead focused on the boy leaning in front of me.

"Now, tell me what you feel for me." Xavi insisted and I felt myself growing uncomfortable by his close presence. I put my hands on his chest, attempting to shove him away but he caught them, slightly twisting my wrists.

"Xavi let go." I said on a lower tone, making sure nobody could hear us. He smirked down at me and kissed my cheek. "You know you don't want me to." He commented, rolling his eyes.

Fear crept in and all I wanted was Levi to arrive quickly so we could get the fuck out of here and go home. He was probably talking to a girl and lost track of time because he usually wasn't late.

"Xavi..." His grip on my wrists tightened and soon that playful expression that covered his face, was long gone and replaced by a more irritated one.

"Raya, deja de mentir y dime la maldita verdad."
(Translation: stop lying and tell me the fucking truth.)

Frozen in fear, I looked around, pleading people for help but they were all too scared of Xavi to even react.

You're so weak.

I turned back to Xavi only to see him leaning forward. I closed my eyes as quiet sobs left my lips. I prayed to God that someone would put an end to this.

Suddenly, Xavi was yanked away from me and thrown on the floor.

Dommy rushed over to me, wrapping her arms around my trembling figure.

I stared at the scene displayed in front of me in pure shock and fear.

Levi straddled Xavi as he blew several hard blows to his face. Xavi tried pushing him off, miserably failing. Levi's eyes turned to a darker shade of blue as he relentlessly connected his fists with different parts of Xavi's body.

After more punches were thrown, Levi stood up, spitting next to Xavi's face. "If you ever approach or touch my sister again, I'll fucking murder you." Levi threatened, breathing heavily.

His gaze turned to me as he reached for my hand and grabbed my backpack that was next to me on the floor.

Levi dragged me away from the scene, yelling insults at Xavi.

Too shocked to even comprehend what was happening, I mindlessly followed him to his car, not missing any of the glances we were receiving from people who had witnessed the fight.

I was sure that by tomorrow it would be all over social media.

As we reached his car, he opened the car door for me and slammed it shut. I was sure he didn't want to do it that hard but he was boiling with anger.

The car drive was silent, or at least for Levi.

The voices in my head kept talking and saying mean things to me. I was too tired to care and just let them flood my mind.

A few minutes later, we were in the driveway and I reached for the door before Levi's strong gripped on my hand stopped me.

Our eyes connected and his were filled with concern and anger. "How are you feeling?" He asked softly. I shrugged, "I don't know."

"Ray, I don't exactly know what happened but if you ever need to talk about it, you can always count on me, you know that right?"

I nodded and he flashed me tight lipped smile. I knew he was trying to contain his anger and I was glad he was because knowing Levi, this could've gone a lot worse.