Chapter 25

Approaching Zyran's house, nervousness enveloped me. Confronting him after everything that had transpired filled me with stress.

One thing was certain: I would never reveal my feelings for Xavi to Zyran. I believed ignorance was better, fearing that the truth would drive him away. I acknowledged the toxicity in my actions, but keeping Zyran was my priority.

As I spotted him by the beach, I crept up behind him, hugging his waist. "Hi, beautiful," he greeted, turning around to kiss me. In that moment, it became crystal clear – there was no one else but Zyran.

"You okay?" he asked softly, and I shook my head. He opened his arms, and I sought refuge in them. "You wanna talk about it?" I nodded against his chest.

******

An hour later, entwined in each other's arms, at his place, I felt grateful for Zyran's non-judgmental listening. His fingers traced patterns on my arm, and he inquired about Gigi's situation.

"I have no idea. My mom went to visit her this morning. I guess I'll know later," I replied. He nodded silently.

"I love you," he muttered against my neck, prompting a smile and a closer snuggle from me. "I love you too."

How did I ever doubt my love for him? It was evident that my feelings surpassed anything I had experienced before. Around him, no words were necessary.

Sitting on his lap, our arms wrapped around each other, I felt enveloped in safety and love meant only for me.

"Thank you for listening to me," I whispered, playing with his hair. His green eyes locked onto mine, brimming with passion.

"I'm just trying to be the boyfriend you deserve," he muttered. "Ah! Say that again!" I squealed.

Zyran chuckled, flipping me over. He showered my neck with gentle bites and kisses, ending with a peck on my lips, saying, "I wanna be the boyfriend you deserve."

A huge grin spread on my face as I grabbed his head, showering him with kisses. "You're so fucking cute! It's crazy." I sounded fucking obsessed, but around him, it felt right.

Suddenly, a loud thunder resonated through the sky, startling me. I had always disliked thunder; it had always scared me. Memories flooded back to when I was little, still at my mom's house, and how much wind outside and the windows flying open terrified me. I would hide in a corner, cover my ears, while my mom would laugh or insult me, thinking I was stupid.

Seeing my discomfort, Zyran pulled me up next to him and wrapped his strong arms around me. Trembling, I nuzzled my face into his chest as the thunder grew louder. "Ray, it's okay," he muttered, laying his head on mine. "I really don't like thunder Zy." I mumbled.

He gently cradled my face, urging me to meet his gaze. "I know. You're safe here, okay?" he whispered before capturing my lips in a passionate kiss. Attempting to pull away, he felt my lingering hold on his collar, a silent plea to stay close. Desiring that intimate connection, I needed to feel him.

His hand slid to my waist, fingers grazing my skin. I swung my leg over, straddling him, as our kiss intensified. Our fingers entertwined, bodies pressed together, forming an unspoken bond. In the heat of the moment, he murmured, "Get this off of you," gently tugging at the lace of my sweatpants.

Moments later, our bodies lay beneath the moonlight, a shared intimacy that echoed in every touch. His hands traced over my back, neck, and face, each caress sending delightful shivers down my spine.

Intertwined in the allure of his tattoos, I couldn't help but admire their beauty. "They're beautiful," I whispered, prompting a light chuckle from him. "So are you," he replied, his gaze locking with mine as we shared a deep connection before our lips met again.