Chapter 15

My brothers had a bad habit of getting with my friends only to break their hearts as soon as they got bored.

It was getting on my nerves because I somehow felt like everything was my fault too. After all, I could've stopped this from happening but I was too naive and believed that Levi's intentions towards Dommy were pure and genuine.

This confession also confirmed my suspicions about their relationship. I felt betrayed because Dommy never told me about it.

As soon as Levi parked in the driveway, I pushed the door open and went out the car.

Levi was my brother and I was supposed to defend him whatsoever but when he fucked up like this, I couldn't play the devil's advocate.

******

You might call me desperate, but I found myself at the beach again. Everyone in my life had let me down, and I just craved the soothing sound of waves crashing against the sand.

As I took a few steps, a silhouette caught my eye. It was Zyran, and I walked up to him. He must've heard my footsteps because he turned around, making me collide with his sturdy chest. I rubbed my sore nose, and he chuckled.

Looking up at him, I realized how much I had missed him. I reached out, stroking his cold cheek as he gazed down at me. His hands wrapped around my waist, pulling me into a passionate kiss.

No words were needed.

My body, no, my soul longed for Zyran and only Zyran. Being with him felt like a natural fit, and in that moment, I found myself falling even harder for him.

He finally pulled away, smirking. "I've missed you." Zyran mumbled.

"Let's never stay away from each other ever again," he declared, nodding, and sealed the sentiment with another kiss. He then took my hand, leading me to a "secret spot."

******

After a few minutes, we arrived at what appeared to be an abandoned cabin. The place seemed creepy as hell, and I hesitated to go in. Zyran assured me it was okay, and trusting him, I followed him inside.

The cabin was old, with remnants of broken furniture scattered around. A dusty couch sat in the far corner against the window, while another stood opposite to it.

Weirdly enough, the place and furniture seemed familiar to me. It was as if I had been in here before.

Around the corner, there was a small kitchen with vines covering the walls, creating an aesthetically pleasing scene.

Unable to resist, I took some pictures.

"You live here?" I asked, surprised and somewhat saddened by the thought of him living in such humble circumstances. He shrugged but nodded. "Well, I guess it's pretty."

He chuckled and guided me towards the couch. As I sat next to him, he took hold of my hands, planting gentle kisses on them. "I'm sorry for the other day, Ray," he apologized. The sincerity in his eyes stirred a desire to jump into his arms and shower him with a million kisses, wanting to convey that nothing else mattered to me except him.

All I craved was him. Everything else could fade away, and I wouldn't mind at all.

As our eyes locked, I seized his face, drawing him into a deep kiss. What started as a simple kiss swiftly escalated into a heated make-out session. We exchanged passionate kisses, my hands entwined in his hair, gently playing with it, while his hands explored every inch of my body.

I pushed him onto the couch, making him fall backwards and pull me down with him. I straddled his body as our kiss deepened.

It felt like a connection had been sealed with our souls. My entire being was his and he was mine.

Soon, our clothes were long gone and I was flipped over. Zyran kissed his way up to me as his green eyes bored into mine. A smirk covered his pink lips and I adored the feeling of their soft touch on my craving body.

Suddenly his mouth was on my neck as his fingers were pumping inside of me. He occasionally retrieved them to lick them and I just looked at him, completely amazed by him.

I gripped tightly onto his forearm as his pace accelerated. Continuous moans left my lips and his breathy chuckles, turned me on even more.

"Please...don't stop." I moaned. "I won't stop until you cum all over my fingers."

By that time, I was squirming under him, feeling myself growing closer to a much needed and explosive orgasm. "Cum for me baby."

That was enough to send me over the edge and a second later, I was squirting and clenching around his fingers. "That's it beautiful." Zyran chuckled, kissing my cheeks.

I screamed as he rapidly fingered me through my orgasm. He hummed as I let it all out and when I was finally done, I sighed and kissed him before collapsing on the couch.

Zyran smirked, and I glanced up at his chiseled chest before fixating on his fingers, which he had brought between his lips. Twirling his tongue around them, he made a loud popping sound when he withdrew them.

I was still breathing heavily when I was pulled on top of him. He wrapped his arms around my body and covered it with his jacket. I laid my head on his chest as he played with my braids and occasionally kissed my forehead.

"For someone who isn't tactile, you seem pretty clingy." I remarked and the sound of his deep voice releasing another low chuckle, sent a shiver down my spine. "I think you're growing on me." He answered.

"I think you're just in love with me." I teased.

"I am, but I'm also just really getting used to you in general." He replied so casually but he had no idea what effect his sweet, yet innocent words had on me.

I was completely thrilled by him being in love with me. It felt like a new chapter of my life had just begun. I had never felt so close to someone outside of my family. Strangely, our connection seemed even more pure than the one I had with Dommy, despite her being my best friend.

"I know you're thinking about it and yes, I mean it. I've really fallen in love with you."

My heart fluttered at his words and I knew in this moment that I was whipped as fuck.

Hope you liked it!

(11/01/2023)