Chapter 27

I watched as Levi kissed the girl and hopped into her car. I didn't know what was worse; seeing him doing this knowing that he still loved Dommy or seeing Dommy run away, crying.

I had had enough of drama and emotions that day. I needed to see my boo so I walked to Zy's place, in hope to find comfort in his embrace.

******

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum!"

Zyran laid on top of me as he grabbed my legs, wrapping them around his waist as he relentlessly pounded me into the couch. "You look so beautiful when I fuck you." He breathed as he sucked on my neck.

I plunged my nails in his scalp as the bundle of nerves in my stomach, tightened. "Suck on my fingers." He commanded before bringing his fingers to my mouth. I eagerly sucked on them, twirling my tongue and occasionally biting them.

"Good girl." He breathed before pecking my lips and rubbing my clit with those same fingers. My body started to heat and my moans turned into screams when I squirted all over him. I tightened around his cock which caused loud groans to escape his lips before he pulled out and came on my stomach.

"I'm not done with you." He said, breathing heavily. He grabbed me by my waist as he turned me around, on all fours. He spanked me before harshly penetrating me.

We both moaned at the sensation.

He gripped my hips as he started to pound me from behind. I could tell by his uneven breaths that he was still sensitive, so was I. My clit was throbbing like crazy.

He accelerated and I screamed into the couch as he repeatedly hit my sweet spot. "Fuck yes! Just like that!" I moaned. "Oh baby...that's it, clench around me." He said as he soothingly rubbed my back.

I circled my hips on his cock as he pounded me which created a euphoric sensation that sent us over the edge because a few poundings later, I came all over him as he came on my ass.

He collapsed on top of me as he kissed my neck and hugged me from behind. "That felt so fucking good." We said in unison.

******

We had been sitting there for about an hour just talking about everything that came to our minds

We had been sitting there for about an hour just talking about everything that came to our minds. It felt like it had been ages since I had felt so at ease.

Peace, it was.

"I love you." He said out of the blue.

"I love you more."

"You're way shorter than me so that's physically impossible." He yapped but I smiled. Smiled so hard that my cheekbones hurt.

He laid down on the rocks and I laid on my side, admiring him.

His perfect black hair, carefully shaped into a short wolf cut, seemed to dance with every subtle movement, perfectly framing his captivating features. The way his green eyes sparkled, nestled in the embrace of his dark hair, felt like a secret garden where emotions bloom. His straight nose, adorned with a sprinkle of freckles, added a touch of playfulness to his magnetic charm. Those beautiful pink lips—each glimpse felt like stealing a sweet, stolen kiss. Every detail, a symphony of admiration, as if the world slowed down to savor the essence of the one I was deeply in love with.

My man was breathtakingly beautiful and I was so lucky to have him.

In the midst of a swarm of thoughts, my movements remained simple and light. My finger delicately traced the contours of his soft skin, and as I gazed into his innocent green eyes, a realization dawned – he had no idea of the mysteries brewing within my mind. My thoughts were only known to me.

"I'm fucking obsessed with the way you love me," Zyran breathed, and those words painted the most beautiful canvas in my heart.

Leaning down, I kissed him, his hand finding the back of my neck, drawing me closer. "Promise me that we'll love each other like this until our very last breath," he asked.

"I promise."

"I love you with all of my heart, Raya."

In his embrace, as the sound of waves crashing against the rocks and seagulls soaring above filled the air, I hugged him. That moment, on the beach with Zyran, became the realization that all I needed for happiness was him and the serene embrace of the sea.

******

"You're treating it as if adopting six children was  my decision only! Dimitri, you and I made that choice together. I won't let you pin the blame on me."

The ongoing conversation lasted for hours, creating the sense that they wanted to return us to our biological parents, as if they were done with us.

Despite the situation, I remained resilient. After a day spent with my lover, nothing could bring me down.

A knock on my door interrupted my thoughts, and Levi entered. I shot him a death glare, realizing once again that my love for my brother had blinded me to the harm he could cause Dommy.

"Get out," I spat, but he closed the door and sat on my desk chair. "Raya, I'm sorry."

"I don't even know why you're apologizing. I don't give a fuck," I said with boredom. "I know you do, or you wouldn't have answered like that."

I watched him in silence, realizing that, deep down, I didn't really care. Being mad at him wouldn't change anything.

"I'm really not, though. What do you want?" He leaned forward, rubbing his face with his hands. "I fucked up."

"Oh, you did?" I muttered, grabbing my phone and opening TikTok, seeking distraction. "Ray, I'm being fucking serious right now," he complained, frustrated by my lack of reaction or sympathy.

"No shit you messed up. It's not like the whole school wasn't there to fucking witness it," I rolled my eyes at his obvious statement and returned to my phone.

"Why did you do that?" I asked, a bit more earnestly. He shrugged and sighed. "I'm just a fucking dumbass."

Silence.

"If you're expecting someone to disagree, it ain't gon' be me," I joked, though my tone lacked amusement. "What am I going to do?"

I offered him a small smile. "Maybe you should take a break from girls and focus on yourself for a while," I suggested, earning a groan from him. "You know I can't do that."

His lack of commitment was starting to frustrate me. "Then I don't know what the fuck else you want me to help you with."

"Okay, okay, you're right. I'll try," Levi conceded.

"Good, now, get out."

He smirked at me before leaving my room.

Finally, some alone time, I thought.

What did you think of this chapter?

(29/01/2024)