Chapter 18

Vincent

A smirk plays on my lips as I watch her squirm under my gaze. She remains frozen in bed, her cheeks flushed and her breaths coming out in sharp gasps. It's a thrill to know that I can elicit such a reaction from her.

I sit down on the edge of the bed, savoring the power I have over her. Her eyes never leave me as I position myself on the couch next to her bed. I feel a sense of satisfaction knowing that she wants me.

As our eyes stay locked, I whisper, "You wouldn't want your fantasies to go unfulfilled now, would you?"

She bites her lip and shakes her head, unable to deny the desire written all over her face. But then she adds quickly, "I don't even know what to do."

My hand slowly moves towards my shirt buttons, teasingly undoing them one by one until my bare chest is exposed. I lean back on the couch, with my legs spread just like the character in her steamy novel.

"Do you still not want to try?" I ask with a seductive smile, confident that she won't be able to resist any longer.

"I've never done it before," she protests meekly.

I groan inwardly. Do I need to teach this girl everything?

Slowly, I undo the buttons of my pants, teasing her with each revealing inch. My throbbing member springs free, begging for her touch. "I'll show you how it's done," I growl, motioning her over with a commanding gesture.

She stands up and proceeds to walk, but I snap at her. "No! Don't walk. I want you to crawl to me."

"Wha-what? I don't want to do that!" she protests.

I glare daggers at her. "Are you asking to be punished? Crawl over to me right now," I command.

I expect her to protest some more, but she bites her lower lip and crawls towards me, her eyes locked onto my pulsating arousal.

My smirk grows wider as I watch her crawl towards me, her body trembling with anticipation and fear. Seeing her like this makes me want nothing more than to take her right here right now, but I know that it wouldn't be as satisfying as slowly showing her the ropes. Or rather, the chains.

"That's it, baby girl," I murmur as she reaches my feet. "Now, take my pants off."

Her hands clumsily reach the hem of my pants where my hard length sticks out. 

She takes a deep breath and hesitantly pulls them down, revealing my boxers. I can see the goosebumps rise on her arms from the thrill coursing through her veins. Her lips part slightly as she stares at my erection.

Her fingers tentatively trace the outline of my shaft before wrapping themselves around it, squeezing gently. A soft gasp escapes her lips as she feels how hard I am for her. She looks up at me through hooded eyes, questioning whether she should continue. I grab her chin and force her to look at me, commanding, "Suck it."

She complies without arguing, taking me into her mouth hesitantly at first. 

With a deep, sinful moan, I feel her warm wet mouth engulf my throbbing cock. Her gentle suction sends shivers of pleasure down my spine, and I let out an approving grunt.

Teasingly, I run my fingers through her hair, urging her to take more of me. She slowly starts to move her head up and down, taking more of me into her mouth with each pass. Her tongue darts out to tease the sensitive skin beneath my head, sending sparks of pleasure through my body. 

She's not bad at this at all! But she needs some guidance. "That's it baby girl," I whisper in encouragement as I place a hand on the back of her head, guiding her movements.