Chapter 50

Vincent

"Stop what, Vincent?" Sarah asks in her little voice that exudes innocence, but I know better now.

She is a cunning little thing.

"If I hear Jared's name come out of your mouth one more time, there will be consequences," I growl into the phone.

"Oooh! I am sooo scared," she mocks me.

She is so going to get it when I get back home!

"Sarah, I'm warning you," I husk, still gripping my cock. It's throbbing and is hungry for attention.

"I am rubbing my clit now, Vincent. And it feels so good. But I won't tell you who I'm thinking about right this moment. I won't tell you whose image is making me so wet," she says.

Her breathing sounds ragged, and that lets me know that she is not lying about pleasuring herself right now. But what if she really is thinking about Jared?

How can I know for sure!?

"Sarah, please. Stop playing with me," I snap at her.

Sarah's laughter rings in my ear, and it turns me on even more. I want to jump through the phone and grab her, and then fuck her senseless.

"I like you like this, Vincent. So desperate to be my object of desire. It's driving you crazy not knowing, isn't it? Okay fine, I will stop torturing you now," she says.

Thank god.

"Good," I growl as I start stroking my cock again. I stroke from tip to base, twisting on the upstroke so I can get a little extra stimulation on the head where the nerves are extra sensitive.

For a while, the only sound I hear is our breathing. Sarah is practically gasping in little pants on her side. I really wish I made her video call me.

"Vincent?" Her voice is barely audible.

"What, baby?" I ask, startled by my own voice that came out more tender than I intended.

"You are thinking about me too, right?" She moans out.

"Yes, princess. I'm thinking about you. Especially that beautiful body of yours and your breasts that fit inside my palm so perfectly. And your pink lips...I want to taste them so bad." I go on, unable to stop telling the truth as I stroke myself faster. I am almost there, I can feel it.

Sarah makes a whining sound followed by sharp inhalation, letting me know that she finished.

When I finish, I groan. I let myself get carried away and told her things I never thought I would.

None of us talk for a while.

"You are a liar," Sarah whispers, breaking the silence.

"Huh? What did I lie about?" I ask irritably. What is she talking about now?

"You like me."

I freeze for a moment and then clear my throat. "That can't be any farther from the truth."

"Mhm...keep telling yourself that, hubby," she says in a teasing tone.

Her playful tone makes me chuckle despite my frustration. "Are you trying to get under my skin?"

Sarah's laughter rings clear on the other end, a sound that momentarily eases the knot in my chest. "Maybe. Is it working?"

I roll my eyes, even though she can't see it. "No, it's not working," I say, but there's no heat in my words. The irritation that had been building is slowly being replaced by a begrudging amusement.