Chapter 54

Sarah

"I'm going to grab a shower before bed, care to join me?" Vincent asks me, his lips curling into a smile.

I blush. How can he say that so casually? "Join you?"

"Yes. Why do you look so horrified, like we haven't had sex a hundred times already?" He says, leaning toward me.

I feel my cheeks burn even hotter at his blunt words. "I-I just wasn't expecting you to ask so... casually," I stammer, trying to regain my composure.

Vincent chuckles, the sound low and husky. "Well, why not? We're husband and wife, aren't we?"

I bite my lip nervously, my mind racing with conflicting thoughts. On one hand, the idea of sharing a shower with Vincent is undeniably tempting. But on the other hand, I can't shake the feeling of vulnerability that comes with being so intimate with him.

But if I agree so easily, he will know I want him. I can't have that!

"No thanks," I say, turning my head away.

Vincent's expression shifts, his smile faltering slightly at my response. "Suit yourself."

I can't help but feel disappointed as he walks away. I guess I didn't expect him to give up so easily.

A few minutes later, I heard the shower running.

I let out a breath I was holding and shut my eyes. But before I could fall asleep, I heard footsteps coming toward me.

Wait...

A startled yelp escapes my lips as I'm abruptly pulled off the bed. My eyes snap open in shock and I see Vincent's face above me, his strong arms lifting me up effortlessly. A surge of adrenaline rushes through my body as he carries me toward the bathroom, leaving me both confused and exhilarated.

"Vincent, what are you doing?" I protest, half-laughing, half-nervous.

He grins mischievously, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Did you really think I'd let you off the hook so easily? I haven't seen you in three days."

I struggle to find my voice as he sets me down gently in front of the shower, his gaze fixed on mine with unwavering intensity.

His hand reaches out to trace the line of my jaw, sending tingles of electricity coursing through my body. "I missed fucking you," he murmurs, his voice low and husky, his breath warm against my skin.

I swallow hard, my pulse racing as I meet his gaze, unable to look away. "Is that all you can think about?" I whisper.

He doesn't answer me. He slowly slides the nightgown off my body and caresses my arms and back, making me shudder in anticipation.

Vincent's touch ignites a fire within me, sending waves of desire crashing over my body. Despite my attempts to resist, I find myself melting under his caress, my resolve crumbling like sand between my fingers.

He takes my hand and pulls me into the shower.

The warm water cascades over us, enveloping us in its soothing embrace as Vincent pulls me closer. I press against him. His body feels hot and his erection hard against my belly.

"How about I reward you for making my favorite meal, hmm?" He growls. "Would you like that, little wife?"

"Y-yes," I whisper.

Vincent's lips curl into a satisfied smile as he leans in to capture mine in a hungry kiss. The taste of him is intoxicating.

I gasp into his mouth as I feel his hand between my legs, finding that soft, sensitive spot.

My breath hitches as Vincent's calloused fingers make small circles over my clit.

"Mmm, you are so wet. I bet it has nothing to do with water, huh?" He chuckles.

"D-don't tease!" I scold him.

Vincent laughs again. His fingers continue to tease and tantalize me, expertly bringing me to the brink of ecstasy with each skillful stroke. I cling to him desperately, lost in the overwhelming sensations that threaten to consume me entirely.

Vincent's lips find mine once more, his kiss hungry and demanding as he drives me to the edge of pleasure and beyond. I cry out his name, my body trembling with the intensity of my release as wave after wave of ecstasy washes over me, leaving me breathless and utterly spent in his arms.

He places his hands on my butt and lifts me off the ground. "Hold on tight," he orders.

I wrap my arms around Vincent's neck, holding on tightly as he effortlessly lifts me off the ground and then pin me against the tiled wall.

"Ahh!" I gasp as he slowly slides himself into me, inch by inch.

My desire for him is almost too strong and my toes curl when he presses himself deeper into me, stretching my walls to their limit.

He groans against my neck as my nails dig into his back and thrust into me almost violently. I shake as my orgasm hits me like a wave. I don't have time to recover as he slams into me again and again.

Vincent's movements are primal and urgent, driving me to new heights of pleasure with each powerful thrust. I cling to him desperately, lost in the overwhelming sensation of being taken by him so completely.

The sound of our bodies slapping together fills the air, mingling with our ragged breaths and gasps of pleasure. I arch my back, meeting his every movement with equal fervor, surrendering myself entirely to the ecstasy of our union.

Vincent's groans of pleasure echo in my ears, spurring me on as I ride the wave of pleasure with him.

"Vincent...ohh...I can't take it..." I whine as he keeps going even after I came.

"Be a good girl. Bear with me a little longer Sarah, I'm almost there," he growls in my ear.

As the intensity of our connection reaches its peak, I can't help but surrender completely to the overwhelming pleasure coursing through my body.

Finally, with one final, powerful thrust, Vincent finds his release, his body shuddering with the force of his climax as he pours himself into me.

After I finish washing, Vincent wraps a towel around me and carries me to bed, an act that shocks me. Why is he suddenly being so nice to me?

I snuggle against him, feeling his warmth enveloping me as he puts me down gently on the bed before lying down next to me.

"Vincent, why are you being so... sweet?" I ask softly, my voice barely above a whisper.

"Huh?" I'm not," he says gruffly.

I turn to my side to hide my smile. I wonder how long he will stay in denial.

"Don't mistake us having sex as an act of love. I'm simply just fulfilling my needs," he says as I snuggle up to him.

"Whatever you say, hubby," I reply, batting my eyelashes just to annoy him.