Overprotective Party 💚

A rambunctious party hosted by Julie Powers and Gordon Goose. What shenanigans will happen with these two cunning icons. Honestly they deserve to be happy so I made them happy. In this fanfiction Julie is a lightskin with a silk press, continue reading if you don't mind, if you do then leave. A lot of traits in this story are not canon, hell, it's fanfiction why would it be? This is a lime that I decided to write to start off this book. Enjoy!

Julie's POV:
"Chug, chug, chug!" The people I invited to my New Years party chant. I watch uneasily as two dorks hold my boyfriend over a keg and scream as he empties it. When Gordon does, they hastily set him down and celebrate. ▬▬▬▬ idiots. I don't know why I'm so worried. Gordon can take care of himself, hell, he has for the past few ▬▬▬▬ years! But still this party has not been fun for me at all. Who throws a party and doesn't even drink at it?

It's been two hours now. Two ▬▬▬▬ hours and I'm monitoring Gordon have fun. I don't get it. Why can't I have fun at my own ▬▬▬▬ party? I haven't drank a ▬▬▬▬ thing. It's pissing me the ▬▬ off. He's fine, he's happy, he's taken care of. Why, why do I feel so- so protective. Gordon's probably had 1,000s of parties when he was G-man but now, he's never gonna be ▬▬▬▬ hurt again. Not while I'm around. I grab him from a trio of wine pong dorks. "Hey, uh, I think it's time to slow the ▬▬ down on the drinks. Or. Stop completely." I argue as he giggles. "Jules, it's fine. It's a party, shit, it's your party. Have fun. Have a drink." He slurs as he gestures toward the wine pong.

I shrug and straighten my posture. Whispers erupt with hushed laughter. They think I can't party. Everyone says I'm uptight, obnoxious, a total ▬▬▬ and a half. Well they're wrong. The guys clear as I walk towards the table. I grab a ball and walk towards the wall, a good 3 feet away from the glass of whine. "There's no way you're making it. You're just a popular bitch" Some idiot says. I glare at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Don't you dare talk to my girlfriend like that." Gordon threatens.
"Okay, I'm sorry man, I was just kidding, really."
"Right." He scoffs, backing off.

Seeing Gordon be assertive is always hot. Even though I out match him in the bedroom it still sends a shiver down my spine. I smile as people chant for me to throw the ball. I take the extra cocky step and close my eyes. I know my house like every layer in Gordon's hair. I throw it and wait for the soft, satisfying plop.

    It comes and everyone goes ballistic. That physics major in college wasn't a total waste after all. I drink the wine in one long sip right in the guys face as Gordon snakes his arms around my waist from behind. "Whose a ▬▬▬ now?" I taunt. The crowd starts 'oohing' him as he leaves the room. I cackle as I turn around in Gordon's arms. "That was so evil it was sexy" Gordon whispers as he steals a kiss from me. I return it with passion. "It's almost midnight!" Someone shouts. Everyone starts running outside as I stand here with Gordon dancing in his arms to the music that's still playing. For the next few minutes he takes advantage and starts ravaging my neck, definitely leaving reddish purple hickeys. I moan at the pleasure while I grip his hair for dear life. ▬▬ that feels ▬▬▬▬ heavenly.

    "5, 4, 3, 2, 1. It's officially a new year." Gordon announces.
    "Mhmm, isn't there a tradition with couples?" I suggest.
    "What like this?" He mumbles kissing me with even more passion.

    I kiss him with every passion, lust filled fiber in my being. His hands rise to my back and shoulder blades. My finger tangle through his hair. I break us apart for a split second. "Are you sure you want this now?" I ask seriously, Gordon can handle his liquor but he still had a ▬▬ ton. "Fuck yes." He whines as he desperately locks our lips back. My hand falls from his locks to the back of his ear as I stroke it softly.

    He moans into the kiss as I start leading him to the couch. I push him onto the couch and sit on his lap. He groans when I settle myself on top of him. He whines when I pull away from the kiss. I laugh as I set my empty glass down. I intangible our lips and start poking his cheek with my tongue. Gordon's muscles flexed underneath his skin as I started unbuttoning his shirt while I teased his sensitive spot.

I grind my hips against him as I moved down to his neck. His erotic noises grow louder as I move more consistently. My left hand silences his mouth as my right fiddles with the back of his ear. I look him in the eye as I whisper, "Stacy is in the other room on the ▬▬▬▬ phone." Gordon pauses as we briefly listen to her talk. I look back at him and smirk, "You have to be quiet as ▬▬." He nods, grabbing my hips gently as I start moving again.

"Good boy." I mumble into his ear as I slow down teasingly. Gordon instantly whimpers. I laugh as I move down to his neck and bite into it. A slightly loud, strangled moan tries to break through my hand as I pinch his ear with the other. His eyes roll back as I rub his ear but watch the kitchen cautiously. His body started to tremble slightly from the continued stimulation.

Suddenly he says something that I can't quite decipher. I move my hand to his cheek and ask "What'd you say, baby?" Gordon looks into my eyes as he confesses, "I love you, Jules." I freeze but not from fear. That's the first time he's ever said it. I look at him, his alcohol burned cheeks, his puffy and makeup stained lips, and finally, his beautiful brown eyes. "I ▬▬▬▬ love you too, Gordon" I whisper as I peck him on the lips.
Heels start clicking from the kitchen as we share a smile. "▬▬!" I screech as we scramble to lay down on the couch to make it look like we're asleep. Eventually Stacy walks by and out the door. However, she did pause to which I assume she took a picture. I'll ▬▬▬▬ get her for that later. Oh, the ▬▬ storm that's gonna rain down on her. As if he read my vengeful thoughts, "Sleep. Now." Gordon demands as he cuddles me closer, kicking both our shoes off. "We're on the couch." I chuckle. He shakes his head, removing our glasses and turning off the lights with a snap. "When did you do that?" "When you were at the store and thought I was being lazy." He drunkenly slurs. I laugh as I play with his ebony waves.
"Tomorrow, I'm stealing Scott Pilgrim's band, they're gonna work for me."
"As much as I love your sexy evil plans, the moment for sex has passed, bedtime."
"Of course." He chuckles as he takes of my earrings
Sometimes I do forget he's such a ▬▬▬▬ genius. I slowly drift to sleep with his light snores as my white noise. Gordon Goose, what a man. My man. For- ▬▬▬▬ -ever.