Red Rivals? 🧡

Requested by: eretweret_

Happy Valentine's Day ❤️💝💘💖💗

Gideon's POV:
I think its weird Ramona invited me to her house, especially with her dating Pilgrim. On Valentine's Day no less! As I walk up her steps I set the record straight for myself, I'm over her, I've grown as a person and I have gotten over my controlling feelings for her. Flowers opens the door just as I'm about to knock. "Ah! You're here. Great." She says as she pulls me inside and pushes me through her apartment. "Uh, Ramona? Whats going on?" I ask extremely confused. We stop in front of a dark closet. She shortly explains "Its an intervention of sorts. Have fun." before pushing me in. The door shuts before I can even think of something to say. What the actual hell?

"You? Why did Ramona bring you?" A voice says in the darkness. Its a familiar male voice. I know him, I'm sure I do, but I don't wanna assume without seeing the bastard. I pull out my phone and turn on the flashlight and am greeted with exactly what I expected. Matthew Patel, Ramona's first evil ex. The guy who stole my empire just for a stupid play.

I place my phone, screen down on the closet floor so we both have some type of light. "Great, I'm trapped in a fucking closet with a theater geek." "Shut up, man, it could be worse." Matthew argues. I laugh, almost insanely, much to his dismay. "How, how could this be worth, Patel? Humor me." He sits back against the wall and crosses his legs with a blunt expression. "It could be Scott Pilgrim you're stuck in here with instead of me." As his words set in I begrudgingly realize he's right.

I scoff as I lean against the door since I suspect Ramona isn't letting us out anytime soon. "Shut the fuck up." Patel mumbles something under his breath which I can't quite hear. "Wanna speak up, bitch?" I taunt him, making his face red. He looks up at me and clearly pronounces, "Bite me." My eye twitches and without a second thought my body acts without thinking. I cross the closet floor on my knees and take a big bite into his exposed neck. He moans particularly loudly and kinda hotly when my teeth sink in, almost drawing blood. When I retreat I am stunned into silence by what I've just done.

He seethes as grabs my collar and tie with both hands and drags me back towards him. Seeing him this close and angry is turning me on a little if I'm being honest. "You...hot...asshole." He drags out, eyes flicking between mine before he smashes our lips together. I'm surprised but oblige enthusiastically. Our tongues immediately dance together, sword fighting against each other as spit dribbles out of our mouth. He removes my glasses as I start undoing my tie. "You ignorant thespian" I insult him as we part, pulling my tie over my head.

We kiss again as Matthew places himself in my lap, locking his legs behind me. I tie my accessory around his eyes so he can't see the decisions I so desperately wanna make. His moans only aid in the growing of my erection as he grinds against me, needy and desperate. "Haven't been laid in a while, slut?" "Shut up." He takes the opportunity to gag me with his tongue as he pushes us down onto my back. The retch shivers through me but I don't feel sick, I want him to do it again.

"Stop teasing me, you asshole." He whines as I rub against him. His hands roam my body, replacing his lack of sight. I chuckle as I pull his hair, hard. "You gotta earn what you want, Matthew." He groans as I palm his dick and massage his tip. It pisses him off enough that he's had enough of my games. "Fine, I'll just steal it, like I stole your empire." He concludes as he all but rips open my slacks. A blush rips open my cheeks as my member falls out. "Wow," my attractive rival says "smaller than I thought." That was my last straw. My hand falls from his hair to his throat as my other pulls down his kakis, revealing his lower half to me.

He moans loudly as I push myself into him. I pause. I may be hate- hate? just- just fucking him but I'm not a rapist. After a second of heavy breathing he looks at me confused. "Are you too pussy to finish this, fancy boy?" He taunts my temper. I smirk as I slap my hips against him hard. Another moan escapes him, almost escaping the closet. I position myself so I can hit his prostate annoyingly and amazingly every time. I want him to think about me after this, I want to be the only man he thinks about. I want my dick to be the one he craves. Shit, do I- do I like Matthew. I shake the thought to not ruin the moment but I'll revisit it later.

It's been a while and my legs are shaking from exhaustion and Matthew's voice has gone coarse from screaming my name. I can't take this anymore, I'm not cumming until he does but I can't take it anymore. "Just fucking cum already!" I whine as I toss my head back against the floor. He pushes the "blindfold" up and smirks at me. He lets the liquid ooze into his hand. He was waiting for me to beg! The sexy little minx.

"You asshole, you beautiful asshole!" I moan as I fuck him to my own orgasm. He bites his lip as I cum inside him. My whole body spasms as it trembles from the exertion. He slides off me and sits next to me. "I think this is yours." He says returning my tie. I pant as he takes my hand. I guess he has some sort of feelings toward me too. "Do you...wanna have dinner?" I muster up the courage to ask. He smiles at me as he fixes his pants. "I'd love to, maybe tomorrow when you're not violently shaking." I smile as he pulls me to my feet. I lean against him due to the fact he pointed out.

We bang on the door simultaneously until Ramona kicks us out, red faced. We cackle as we get into my car. He kisses me gently before I start the car. "You're a pretty nice asshole, Gideon." He chuckles when we pull away. I decide to be cheeky and reply "And you have a nice asshole, Matthew." The car shakes with laughter as I pull out of the driveway. God, I can't wait to have dinner with him. And fuck him again after. I think, I think I love him. I guess I was just confused and resorted to hating him but I now realize I don't. I want to be with Matthew, for a long time.