1 and 3 Stuck for 7 💛

Requested by: Dummyh0e_inc

Smut Ahead! Smut Ahead! Smut Ahead!

Todd's POV:
Ramona's seven evil exes have been invited to one last meeting to disband and say goodbye since Scott Pilgrim successfully beat us. I arrive at Gideon and his girlfriend's house. It's the first time I'm wearing a skirt in public. It feels nice but scary at the same time. I would say I'm out as transfem but not many people know that I am. "Todd! Hi, wow you look great come on in!" Roxxy greets me and immediately pulls me inside.

I was the last one apparently which is a little embarrassing but oh well. Gideon gives me a fist bump and asks "Hey, uh, Todd?" He stumbles trying to find the right word. "The new appearance looks nice. Growing out your hair?" "Yeah, trying to feel like me." I laugh as Gideon gives me a clap on the back as he walks away. Lucas gives me an affirmative nod and a thumbs up. I'm happy they accept me, it's nice to have friends that love who you are and not how you look.

I look around as I have a drink and I notice Matthew. He watches me with a noticeable blush on his cheeks as I meet his gaze. I glance over the outfit he's wearing and something about it is so, hot. Is it the way he wear it or his complexion or his skinny but muscular build. I tear my eyes away from him as I feel myself getting turned on. Fuck, I hope he didn't see.

Minutes later, Roxxy comes back to the living room where everyone is sitting with a bowl of names. "Let's play seven minutes in heaven gang!" She shouts. Gideon sighs as he asks "Why? I would think most of us are already uninterested in each other." The twins nod in agreement. "I'm just straight so what's the point?" Lucas confirms. "C'monnn, it'll be fun." The girl whines. We all give in mostly because we feel bad she is the only girl in a band of mostly dudes.

"Well since the twins, Lucas, me, and Gideon are out, that leaves...Matthew and Todd!" The ninja squeals. She throws the bowl to the side much to Gideon's dismay as she pushes us toward a closet. "Have fun you two!" Roxxy suggests as she winks at Matthew. My cheeks flood as I stand in the darkness with my crush. Ever since the league first started i've had these small feelings for the trans man. His boldness and outgoing nature was inspiring especially because of his gender. As the mire we got to know each other my feelings grew until here we are. Trapped in a closet for 7 minutes.

"You look beautiful." The comment catches me off guard but I look at the short man next to me with pure adoration. "Thanks," I smile "You look very handsome as well." His suit crinkles as he adjusts himself. "I-I kinda like you to be ho-honest." He mumbles looking at his feet. I turn to Matthew and lift his chin, forcing him to look in my eyes. "I like you, too." I smile as I brush my thumb against his long bang and move it out the way. He smiles back as he leans into my hand, embracing the touch.

"Can I..." I trail off, not wanting to be too forward. The man looks up at me with wide eyes as he nods. I cautiously pull him closer to me until our lips meet. When they do it feels good. So fucking good. My hands travel from his cheeks to his waist. I take off his jacket and drop it to the floor as he grabs my thighs, squeezing them gently. As the kisses grow longer, heavier, and more desperate I pick Matthew up and push him against the wall. He wraps his legs around my waist as his tongue licks every corner of my mouth. I groan as I feel myself getting hard. A hand suddenly grips my hair and pulls it slightly, making me moan into our sloppy kiss. Fuck this man is fantastic.

Soon enough Matthew's hips are moving against my groin and I start attacking his neck. His moans get louder and louder the more I bite and suck. By now I'm rock hard and am pulsing for some skin to skin contact. "Fuck me, Todd." The male whispers. I moan escapes my mouth as he plays with my length underneath my skirt. I start undoing Matthew's pants as he holds onto me to not fall. I get them off and feel his wetness soaking through his boxers.

"Wow you really want me, huh?" I remark as I let my skirt pool around my ankles. The perfect day not to wear underwear. My cock springs up immediately and hits Matthew's hole. He grips my hair harder as he pleads "Fuck me please, mommy." The nickname fuels my gender euphoria and my horniness as I line myself up with him and plunge deep inside. He moans uncontrollably loud as his back arches against the closet wall. I start pumping, slowly at first, in and out of him and finding a good rhythm that services both of us.

Matthew steals my lips for a second but his whimpers leave him nonverbal as he trembles under my touch. "Harder, ha-harder!" He screams pulling my hair. I grunt as I forcefully thrust into my crush with all my might. A strangles whine erupts from him. "Right there! Fuck, fuck, right there!" Matthew begs as he adjusts himself to make it easier for me to hit his G-spot. With each plunge I hit it successfully, making him scream and moan his lungs out for all to hear. I don't give a shit what the others are gonna say after this. I'm having the time of my fucking life.

"Cum in me mommy, cum in me." At this request I keep pace but I try my best to keep my semen in place as I ask, "Are you sure? Are you on the pill or testosterone?" "He squeezes my shoulder tight as his eyes roll back. "F-fuck, yes, both! Now just cum inside me, please!" Matthew whines as he starts grinding against me. I shrug slightly and fuck him faster and deeper until I feel that feeling of release. I squirt all my juice inside as he grabs onto me for dear life. "Fuck!" He screams. I tremble as I ride out the high for a second.

I fall out of him as I lower my self to his cum dripping pussy. He gasps as he realizes what I'm about to do. I lick my lips before connecting my mouth to his lower pair of lips. My tongue swirls around him as I stroke his inner thigh. Matthew grips my head and shoves it into him as he laments his pleasure to the heavens. I grab his ass as I go deeper into him and try to give him that amazing orgasm he gave me. His leg reaches around my back keeping me in place. He all but tears my hair out as he screams "I'm cu-cum-cumming!" I flick my tongue as fast as I can while drinking up his liquid pleasure. He trembles violently as his eyes roll back indefinitely. "That was fucking amazing." He slurs, still high from his orgasm. "You said it," I laugh as I pull my skirt over my still hard on "Although, do you wanna  go for round two at my place?" I ask. Matthew pauses while pulling his pants up and smirks. "I sure fucking do, mommy."

I groan as my dick twitches from the suggestive nickname. We finish getting dress and walk out the closet. I notice everyone giving us embarrassed looks as we walk out but like I said. I don't care, I'm the one who just had the best sex of my life, not them. I kiss Matthew on the cheek earning a giggle before we get into my car. When we do, Matthew doesn't put on his seatbelt. Instead he pins his hair back and says "Let me return the favor" as he lowers himself to my hard on and starts sucking enthusiastically. I moan as I pull out Gideon's drive way and try to drive home as fast as I can. Fuck this man is a prize. He needs a prize.