You First 💛

Requested by: homocore6969

(Part two of Tiny Nitpicking)

Matty's POV:

Lynn and I sit in bed as we scroll through our phones. It got pretty late so we moved from the couch to our room. I think about all the stuff she said about an hour ago and it makes me smile and almost audibly giggle. She always knows how to cheer me up in a bad mood. As well as make me feel better about myself and my transition. Her calm and and stable demeanor balances out my wild and impulsive behavior. She also definitely know how to get me in the mood.

She shifts from her spot on my stomach as a video on her phone makes her laugh a bit. "Look at this." A cat falls in a bathtub after being scared by a cucumber, it's really funny. I laugh quite loudly as Lynn giggles at my reaction. She lays back on my midsection and wraps her bionic arm around my back as I start playing with her untied hair. It's so silky smooth and relaxing that I could fall asleep playing with it. Tiktok sounds and audios echo from her phone as I watch some YouTube videos about costume and set design.

"What are ya doin there, babe?" I ask as I feel my girlfriend's hand travel farther up my thigh than it already was. I feel her smile into my stomach as she squeezes it slightly. "Nothing just...relaxing with you." I hum skeptically as I put my phone down. Her phone joins mine as she sits up slightly. She only squeezes this high on my legs when she wants to do something. I pull her face towards mine as she seals the kiss. Her thumb rubs the inside of my appendage, close to the other one she absolutely loves to play with.

Her lips smack against mine as her cool, metal hand caresses my back. As I start getting pulled into it, Lynn abruptly stops. She simply smirks as she moves to look down at me. "Hey, what's the big deal?" I whine. "What's the point?" she sighs playfully "You never last long anyway." I dramatically gasp in disbelief at her accusation. "I do too last a long time! I last longer than you!" I yell. She looks between my eyes, my lips and my cock. "Prove it." She states. My face flushes instantly before I stand my ground. "Fine, what are the negotiations of this deal?" I ask.

Lynn sits back on her heels as she takes off her black crop. I take a deep breath as I get a great view of her length in her thong. As she goes to remove her short shorts she explains to me, "Whoever lasts longer makes the other girl do whatever she wants tomorrow." I unbutton my skirt as I nod and agree to these rules. I lean forward and kiss my lover again as she straddles my hips. Her tongue traces circles in my mouth, getting at my weakness. This is gonna be a tough game to beat.

This woman is competitive as fuck, not only that, but she has full control over her body. Logically, I don't stand a chance. But I have hope and optimism. It's not enough to win this battle but hey, at least I'll get a good fuck out of it. Lynn pulls my calfs in such a way that I slide and bump right into her building cock. I swallow excitedly as I open myself up to her more, wanting her to fuck me already. She smirks as she removes my underwear and sticks her human fingers in my mouth. I lube them up great and wait for her to begin.

"Holy shit!" I moan as she plunges deep inside me, hitting my prostate by muscle memory. Lynn moves in my favorite rhythm and she knows it as she hug my leg and plunges deep inside me. I harshly grip the pillow when she strokes my member and leaves kisses along my thigh. "Look at these beautiful, hairy legs. I wouldn't want them any other way, my dear." She seduces. So many things are happening at once that my senses go insane. But I make sure I hold on as I look her dead in the eyes.

She loves eye contact and can't resist to stare back at me as she aggressively pounds and gently kisses me. I throw my head back as I enjoy the scene, occasional laughs sounding through loud moans. I can tell she's getting even more into it by how deep she's hitting me. Her forehead rests on back of my knee as I feel Lynn's breathing get heavier and heavier. After a minute, she pushes my legs up farther to get even deeper as she asks "Come on, my love, cum. Cum and show me the sweet face you make when you orgasm."

Her dirty talk always ends up pushing me over the edge but tonight, I resist. I sit up the best I can and grab her chin softly. I triangularly look between her eyes and lips before I steadily muttered. "You first." Her eyes widen at my smirk as I lean back and revel in our love making. She massages my tip as her tongue traces circles in my inner thigh. Occasionally a bite settles in there, knowingly leaving a hickey. I clench and squeeze with all my might to not let go of my pending ecstasy.

"C'mon, I know you wanna cum, baby." She whines almost. I chuckle as I watch her get desperate. She's close, I know it. Her face is dark red and she can't bare to hold eye contact anymore. Lynn is attached to my leg as she thrusts deep into me, not as fast to make sure she doesn't lose it herself. It's cute watching her this way, I don't get to see it all the time. In all honesty, she's right. I don't last long, at least not as long as her. Often I just finish her off with a blowjob, a thorough blowjob however. Not tonight though.

A loud whimper is followed by Lynn collapsing into my chest, trembling as I realize I win. I feel her liquid ooze into me as I trace hearts into her back. I take this opportunity to let go and cum myself, feeling it explode on our chest as we breathe simultaneously. "So, looks like we're going to broadway tomorrow." I hear a muffled chuckle as her breathing starts slowing to normal. "You okay? You're shakin' quite a bit." I ask as I wrap my arms around her. She hums with a nod before nuzzling up into my neck. Fuck, I love her so damn much. I decide to be cheeky and whisper in her ear. "Hey, hey, hey mommy." Her length pulses and shoots even more pleasure into me as I cackle. I hold her close there until she relaxes enough to move.

(The whisper is referring to a line in Usher's song "Hey Daddy.")