Come Quick 💛

Requested by: AdamSpokes

Ken's POV:

Alright. I am setting up my keyboard for me and Kyle's next show in 20 minutes. Kyle went back to the car to help or robot get some more wires and plugs. The theater is already packed with our anticipating fans. I watch all them chatter among themselves, excited to see us play, overjoyed to be in the Katayanagi twins' presence. Why wouldn't they be? We have to be the best band in Toronto. If not, the whole of North America! We are a marvel with our Japanese culture and high intelligence of robotics. Now that I get a look I feel like there are a lot less people. Ugh, it is what it is.

I wonder if Gideon is gonna show up. I feel like we've always been close, him and I. I could be overthinking it but us being exes 6 and 7, we have a closer bond. We were the last two evil exes to be with Ramona. Our hurt is the most recent out of us all. Gideon is also very intelligent. I won't admit it to many people but he really is. The way his plans are simulated and organized, it's enough to make a genius flattered. I smooth my hair back as I think back to my most fond memory of Gideon. I was explaining the code of me and Kyle's robot to him and he had this look in his eyes. It was enticing, ravenous, beckoning. I don't know what I he was thinking but the way he looked at me, almost through me, turned me on a lot.

Just as I will the blush on my cheeks to go away, I spot him. He has his classic red shirt and tie on with his white blazer. Gideon walks towards the stage, dodging fangirls and people talking and drinking. When we make eye contact his face flushes red, looking me up and down. I didn't think I was wearing anything special but he continues for a minute. I glance at my sleeveless black compression shirt and light grey jeans before looking back at Gideon. He furrows his brow and rushes towards the bathroom , pulling out his phones in the process. Worry wrenches my gut as my eyes linger on the bathroom signs. Why would he run away like that?

A second later my own cellular device buzzes. I look and its Gideon

Genius Graves: Come to the big stall in the men's bathroom.

(K) Why? What's wrong?

Genius Graves: Nothing just come quickly!

Genius Graves: Please...

I don't think twice before I'm hopping offstage and heading over. I weave and navigate through fans until I've reached the bathroom. I open and see a guy using the urinal. I awkwardly pass him and enter the stall next to the handicapped stall. As I wait to see if the guy is almost done I watch Gideon's dapper shoes pace back in forth in anticipation. When the guy is still urinating after a minute, I just go ahead and crawl under the stall to Gideon's. He rubs his neck nervously as I stand and tower over him. "Is everything alright? Did you need something?" I ask, hating the worry and care in my voice simply for how it sounds.

"I- yeah, everything is fine, I just have some new information I wanted to hear your opinion on." Gideon states as he takes a step towards me. I feel relief flood over me and joy that he wants my opinion. I always feel joyous and touched when he asks for it. He sighs before straightening up and taking another step closer. My heart starts to palpitate as he gets closer and closer.  His cheeks flush as he bites his lip, looking anxious. "What is it, Graves?" I ask placing my hand on his shoulder.

He exhales slowly and finally spits out, "I like you, Ken, I like you a lot and more than a friend." I'm taken aback by his confession for a few seconds. The only time he's ever said my name was Katayanagi 2, just Katayanagi when my brother isn't around. I feel a sense of joy. I guess I like him too, I've never felt this way about anyone before. This feeling of love is new and unexplored but I want Gideon to explore it, probe it...probe me.

I smile at the shorter genius in front of me and reciprocate, "I do too, I like you too." He grins ear to ear and crashes into my torso.  I chuckle as I hold him tight. "Thank god, you don't understand how much brainstorming that took." "No but I estimate days." I answer tilting his chin up at me. "Try weeks." He deadpans. We kiss, softly at first but after a minute or two it picks up quite quickly. My hands roam his body as he runs his fingers through my hair.

Gideon pushes me against the wall gripping my shirt. His kisses leave my lips and falls to my neck. Tiny groans fill the bathroom as he sucks and bites with all his might. I drop my right hand to his groin and palm his growing hard on. He moans against my open skin, making me erect. My phone fell out of my pocket at his shove and I see it light up with Kyle's number. Then it occurs to me that we are at a concert and having relations in the bathroom. At this moment in time I don't care. I find care what I'm supposed to do or where I am supposed to be. I want to be here, with Gideon.

"H-hey, I need to pl-play, Gideon, fuck- don't stop." I moan out as he starts undoing my jeans and his own. My new lover's only response is a harsh bite and a long suck as he takes my length out of my pants. The skin to skin contact makes by body jolt in excitement. He starts to jerk me as we press our foreheads together. He smiles as we make eye contact. It's wholesomely intimate but erotic at the same. I can't take Gideon's teasing anymore and pull his dick out as well. He gasps at my action as we stand against the wall and slowly grind our members together.

Pre cum is already dripping out of Gideon as I rub both our cocks together. He is a moaning mess as he leans into the crook of my neck. He can only watch and buck his hips into my large hand. I capture his lips as we commence making out as he grabs my shoulder. He starts shaking the closer he gets and the more he twitches. "Ken, faster, please!" He begs in between pants, practically screaming as he runs his hands through my hair. I follow his plea and pump my hand faster until finally he cums.

His semen spills over my hand as he thrusts into it to get the most out of his orgasm. I slowly help him to the floor as I run my non-gummed up hand through his smooth locks. Gideon trembles against my thigh as I let him rest for a second. Or at least I thought. All of a sudden he starts sucking my dick, hard and deep, leaving me hyperventilating from the pleasure. My hand grips his hair as he takes all of me in his mouth. His hands may be small, but his mouth? Holy shit it's wide.

I get closer and closer, edging myself, until I shoot my load into his mouth. He swallows it all effortlessly as I tremble. A loud moan echos off the bathroom walls as I revel in my orgasm. Gideon chuckles as he stands up and kisses me softly on my lips. "Um I don't mean to interrupt but is Ken Kataya-Kataga- Is the second asian twin in here? The first one sent me to come find you, you guys were supposed to start playing 10 minutes ago." I burst into action and start licking the cum off my hand as my lover helps me button my pants. "What's funny?" I ask when I hear Gideon giggling. "You could've washed your hand." He replies, trying to be as quiet as possible as he pulls his pants.

I facepalm at the realization and retaliate a humorous shut up. I kiss him before grabbing my phone and walking out the stall alone to the rather tall boy who is awkwardly waiting at the front of the bathroom. I blush as I walk past him. "How much did you hear?" "Ten minutes of it." I point at him forcefully as I whisper "Then don't tell anyone, got it?" before walking up stage, to my keyboard. Kyle sneaks me a confused look but I brush it off. As I plug my phone into my keyboard getting ready to play, a text pops up.

Genius Graves: Round two at my place, cutie?