Debrief 💛

Requested by: Audrey619978

Matty's POV:

Fuck today. Fuck everything. I get into my car and slam the door. I quickly start it trying to conceal my rage and not crash. It's very difficult. Thank whoever that its really late so everyone is mostly home already as I pull into Lucas's mansion. Today was rough, like, beyond rough. All the actors in my play kept forgetting their lines even though this is like the 5th week we've rehearsed it. Half of the tech crew is sick so we couldn't test the lights and shit. And worst of all, there was a spill on one of the main props that took forever to make.

I take a ragged breath as I step out of my car and walk into the house. I drop my bag at the door before trudging up the stairs. It's so late, I doubt Lucas will be up so I'm just gonna change. As I walk into our bedroom I am met with a pajama attired boyfriend waiting for me on his phone. "Babe! Where've you been? It's pretty late." I give him a deep sigh as I faceplate into his huge, comforting chest. "Awful day, huh?" He asks. He coerces me onto the bed with him and climbs on top of me.

"Tell me about it." I grunt as Luke goes to work taking my shoes off. "What happened?" He inquiries. "Mostly just people being missing and people being asses." I stretch as my lover continues removing my stockings. "Mmm." A hum confirms me. He kneels over me and gives me a small kiss. I grab his face and hold him tight against my lips. I need this. Bad. I feel him smile into the kiss as he holds my waist against the bed. He eventually pulls away and asks me to tell him more of what made today so awful.

Before I do so he pushes up my shirt and starts kissing down my tummy softly. "Wh-what are you doing?" I ask with a laugh. He grins against me as he simply replies "Just tell me about your shitty coworkers." I lean back against our pillows and oblige, he's always been a good listener, despite what you would assume. He's very genuine and sweet, how could Ramona throw him away like she did? He's a true keeper. I start to get distracted as he simply kisses and sometimes bites down my body as I tell him my day.

I moan slightly as he moves lower and kisses my thigh. Now I'm getting hard and I think he knows it. I feel his smirk against my soft skin as I stutter and scramble my words the closer he gets to my burning member. In a swift motion, Luke pulls down my skirt and starts rubbing my opening. Small moans escape from me as I start to lose a grasp on what I was talking about. "Matty, keep telling me about how bad your day was." He whispers, sexily, as he starts teasing me with both of his hands.

"I uh- Um- Sh-Sheila cou-couldn't- She-" I try to complain but he's making me feel too good to do so. My scruffy lover pulls my thong aside before he starts to massage it. At this point words aren't coming out of my mouth, it's a collection of moans and pleasureful noises. I close my eyes and revel in this feeling. All of a sudden, a warm wet, and fucking amazing feeling surrounds my length. I look back down and see Luke holding me in his mouth. I try to speak but again but fail and just fall back into the pillows.

I grip the sheets as he moves up and down, taking all of me. My moans are much louder and longer as goes down on me. He calmly moves as he occasionally looks up at me. I can't even believe how good I feel after how horrible today was. It feels like a bad dream compared to this heavenly moment. And it gets even better when he sticks two fingers inside me mid-blowjob. I practically scream when it happens, sending it echoing off the glass walls. I breathe heavily as I let Lucas have his way with me.

After a few minutes I start getting impatient. While his pace isn't slow, it isn't fast enough. I try to resist but after a while I can't take it anymore. I need more. I need more of him. He fingers me faster all the same, halting me for a moment as I let the pleasure wash over me. after a minute I take hold of his head and start pushing it harder and faster on me. I try not to be extremely rough, stopping immediately when I feel I've gone too far. He coughs and I let him up for air.

"Shit, you're really into this." Luke says between gasps. I nod frantically before begging. "Yeah, can you please keep going? I know it's a lot easier said than done but-" A deep whine erupts from my body as he goes back down, deeper than ever. My hands immediately find his hair despite my eyes being squeezed shut. I pump him down on me a little harshly but it feels so good that I loose control. My back arches against the bed as I get close. His warm mouth, his wet fingers, and his sticky saliva are making me feel fucking incredible.

My amazing boyfriend pulls his hand out of me and braces himself on my thighs as I brutally deep throat him. I hear him cough a few more times but I don't register it because of how deep into my pleasure I am. I whimper loudly as I jerk into a sitting position, releasing my cum into Lucas. He coughs quite a bit but he doesn't tap my thigh, signaling me to stop. I breathe heavily as I ride out my orgasm, noticing his grip tighten on my legs as he twitches slightly. He eases off of my length as spit trails from his mouth and he sits back on is heels.

When he sits up it becomes apparent why he was tensing up. He had a couple orgasms of his own. The remnants are all over his boxers, soaking through. I reach up and wipe his mouth before remarking, "Looks like you're really into this." I laugh with him as he gets up from the bed. He stumbles a bit, the pleasure leaving his legs weak. After he falls back on the bed I pull him up next to me, I do struggle a little though.

"Forget the change of clothes. Just skinny dip in bed with me." I seductively taunt as I pull off his boxers and dip my fingers in his juice. I lick a little off my thumb as he cuddles closer to me. The lights shut off when he claps and we lay there, in our cum and our love, soaking in it. I kiss him gently as he starts drifting off to sleep. "Thank you for making my day a lot better." "Whatever. I love you." He replies. I smile as I smooth his short hair. "I love you too."