Zero Growth 💛

Requested by: LukeDied6934

Scott's POV:
It feels weird. It feels...bigger. I look at my reflection in the mirror as I scan my chest. It's changed I can feel it. Or maybe I'm overthinking this and it's nothing. I turn and take off my sonic shirt and observe the bare skin. It's been years since my surgery, the scars have fully healed. But now I feel like they've grown a little. I'm embarrassed that I feel this way cause logically they can't, right? The doctor also said they haven't had a case where they grew back after adolescence but who knows what could happen.

A few years ago my cool, gay boyfriend had taken me to get my top surgery. He had payed for a lot of it, much to me and my family's dismay. But he insisted, which made me so happy that I had this much support from him. Stacy, Stephen and all my other friend supported me but Wallace. He went above and beyond my expectations. He made sure I had anything and everything I needed after and before. I guess that's why I fell in love with him.

I hear Wallace finish brushing his teeth in the bathroom as I take off my jeans. "C'mon, Scotty, it's time for bed." He reasons trying to pull me away from my reflection. He just ends up standing behind me with his head on my shoulder, looking at me. "I don't know, they just don't feel right." "Do they feel heavier?" He politely asks. I shake my head, "No, not heavier." I have felt different lately; hotter, a slight pain in my stomach, and a couple headaches. I brushed it off but then I look at my boyfriend in the mirror.

"Fuck." I whisper under my breath. His beautiful eyes, his ebony, short hair. The way he's holding me and loves me. Wallace said he liked me for a while when he confessed to me. I felt embarrassed it took me so long to notice. I apologized for any frustration I caused him during that time. He said it was okay, he understood that I was still questioning myself, especially with my transition. He's so gentle and sweet. I guess I always sorta liked him, I was always drawn to him no matter what. Hell, I asked if I could live with him.

I burned for him then, the same way I'm burning for him now. The feeling makes me start dripping in my thin boxers. I squeeze my thighs together softly as I stare at him more and more when he reassures me, "They aren't going to grow back, love. I mean what are the odds? You're past adolescence and healed perfe-" I turned around in his arms and cut him off mid sentence with a needy kiss. Wallace is too perfect right now. His voice, his intelligence. I want him, I need him. Right fucking now.

He mumbles something in between my kisses before I slip my tongue in him. He's surprised by the sudden actions but doesn't retract. I walk him over to our mattress and force him on his back. My wet opening lands right on top of his growing member as I grind slightly. His hands are stuck underneath my strong grip. "Thank you," I breathe on his neck, "for saying those things. But I just need to fuck you right now." At those words his dick pulses making me burn for it inside me. I shudder as pleasure flows through me as I grind against my lover.

I bite and suck on his neck as I grind faster, definitely making a wet spot on Wallace's boxers. He moans in delight but asks "Is th-there a rea-reason you wanted to- to do it now-now?" I chuckle and reply, "I'm think I'm ovulating. You also looked especially enticing at that moment." With a lick on his neck, he grabs me and holds me against his hard on, moving his hips between our thin and soaked fabrics. I gasp at the feeling and shake slightly, getting already incredibly close. This isn't gonna be a one and done tonight.

"I want you inside me, now." I whine as I desperately pull his and my own underwear down. I'm soaking wet as I slam down on his hard dick. An orgasm tears through me as the burning feeling becomes hotter. I twitch forward as I wait it out before riding Wallace. I don't wait to adjust and just start going ham. He's a bright red, moaning mess as I hold him down and satisfy myself. Our cum is mixing, making everything feel twice as good as I ride my amazing gay boyfriend. God this is what I needed so bad.

Wallace whispers to me "Let me do the work for you, baby." Before thrusting up into me while holding my hips down on his own. I swear to fucking god he had hit my G-spot, it felt so good. I am speechless and dead silent as I endure the fornication. My mouth is wide open as I lean back and let my boyfriend fuck me as hard as I want. I shudder as I roll my hips as he pummels my opening. My hands release his wrist and find my hair, squeezing tight. By now my legs are shaking non stop as we make aggressive love.

I fall forward as Wallace goes even faster, my hands falling on each side of his head. My breathing is frantic as I endure the love. "Yes, yes, yes!" I squeak out as I almost fall over the edge. "Can I cum, Scotty? Or do you need more of me?" "No, no. Just do it, babe." I gasp. With one final thrust I shudder and squirt all over Wallace as I feel his pleasure ooze inside me. "I love you, Wallace." I rasp out and fall on his chest. "I love you too, Scotty." He answers, kissing my forehead and rubbing my back.

"Let's take a bath." I groan at his offer. "But I'm tired!" He tries to move but I refuse to let him go. All of a sudden a load moan comes from both of us when I shift my legs. Then it hits us. Wallace is still inside me. "Oh, uh-" "Right- right." He says embarrassed as he pulls his member out of me. I laugh as I roll onto my side and caress his red cheeks. "C'mon! We gotta take a bath." he changes the subject. "No!" I resist, pulling him back on the bed, "We'll do that in the morning!" Wallace looks at me and cocks his eyebrow. "We'll get up early and back in the bed then?" "Yes! Fine just come back to bed!" I whine reaching for him. With that he smiles and lays next to me. We fall asleep as he starts playing with my hair. I love my cool gay roommate.