Better Late Than Never

Requested by: castratedcatboi666

Scott's POV:
I'm late! I'm late, I can't believe I'm late to my own wedding! I've always had an issue with being late and forgetting things to but I didn't think it would happen for something as important as this. I am scrambling around my best friend's apartment trying to get dressed. Why? Why today of all days?

Just as I'm buttoning up my shirt, Stacy and Wallace burst through the door. Stacy is pissed as Wallace stares in disbelief as he hastily rushes over to me. "Scott! What the actual fuck happened? Lucas is waiting for you! Everyone thinks you flaked!" I let out a sigh as my friend ties my tie. "Buddy we gotta work on this habit of yours, it's holding you back." I throw on my white suit jacket and follow Stacy and Wallace to the car.

We ride in silence as both of them are mad at me. Wallace less so cause he's Wallace but I still feel the anger ebbing off him. He's also gripping the passenger's seat for dear life. Stacy is fuming, she's cursing at almost every driver on the road as she takes sharp turns at high speeds. "Stace, you think you can slow down? I don't wanna hurl on Scott's wedding day." She slows down a bit as the venue me and Lucas picked comes into view. "I wouldn't need to speed if Scott could just wake up on time!" She screams as she parks the car.

It's a beautiful skatepark, his idea, that has a nice video game mashup mural on the side, my idea. Sonic and Pac-Man are on it, how cool is that! Of course our friends helped make it look less "hasty teenage decisiony" with pretty arches trailing the isle as white roses litter the path. We stop and Wallace quickly gets out and runs to his position, being my best man and all. Stacy and I stay behind a bit, waiting for our cue.

"I can't believe my idiot older brother is getting married." She tears up. We link arms as she fans her eyes. "What, you thought I wouldn't?" I joke. "Honestly, no." I roll my eyes as I place a familial kiss her on the cheek. "Thank you for everything you do for me, sis." The music starts playing and we stride down the aisle, arm and arm. "Anything for you, big bro." She whispers.

Normally you would have your parents, or dad, walk the bride down the aisle but since there is no bride, I wanted Stacy to do it. Sure our parents love me and support my decision to marry Lucas. But they weren't on board with how I was making a living. I guess I could see how jumping from band gig to band gig with no job in between can be worrying. Stacy, though, has always been by my side. She supports me in everything and helps set me straight when I go off the rails. That is walk me down the aisle qualifications if you ask me.

"You. Me. Hall. Talk." Lucas mouths to me as I reach the priest's podium next to him. I gulp in nervousness. He's super pissed but it was genuinely an accident, I overslept through my alarm. That happens more often than not but it's still not good on an important day. The ceremony goes quite hastily as me and Lucas being two white guys have no cultural traditions. Our vows are quick also mostly because we both didn't exactly understand what they meant and just said reasons we loved each other. We exchange our gold and silver bands and wait for the big moment. Despite his anger, I still see excitement and happiness in Lucas' eyes. The same one as when I said yes to his proposal 7 months ago.

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom!" The priest announces. Everyone cheers as we lock lips softly. We smile into the kiss as he grabs my waist and I rest my hands over his shoulders. We part and look out to our friends and family as we walk back down the aisle. Applause and congratulations ring through the crowd as we all pile into cars and head to the dining hall. Lucas gives me a side eye when we get in the car, reminding me we need to talk. Oh boy.

Lucas's POV:
I'm not mad at Scott cause he was late. Him being late is nothing new. I'm mad he didn't text me that he was going to be late. After my acting career came to a halt, so did my ego. Working at Julie's coffee shop really broadened my horizons. I want to talk to Scott instead of tear into him like when we first met and fought over Ramona. The car ride is silent as we drive to the party. When we arrive I pull Scott to the side before we enter the dining room.

"So, why were you late." I start with a calm tone. "I slept through my alarm. I'm sorry, Lucas, it really was an accident." He explains. I smooth my black pants as I look down at my shoes. "It's not the fact that you were late it's that you didn't tell me." "Tell you?" He questions. I take hold of Scott's hand, "Yeah, If you just told me you would be late I wouldn't have been mad, you're always late." I laugh at the end. He rolls his eyes before he places his hands on my shoulders. "Okay, next time I'll tell you if I'm late for something important. I promise." I smile as we touch foreheads. "Whatever."

We kiss tenderly as we heard chatter pick up in the dining room. Scott licks my bottom lip to start a make out session. I hesitantly allow him in and our mouths dance with each other for a few moments. I pull away when I feel myself getting turned on. "C'mon Scott, we still have a dinner to eat." My husband just pulls me back and my knee caresses his crotch. "It's our wedding," he whispers, "They can wait a few more minutes." I moan into my hand as he kisses and bites my neck. God, he's so impatient. I love it.

Hushed groans fill the air as we wriggle in each other grasp. Scott practically rides my knee as our tongues caress each other. Suddenly footsteps start clicking toward the door of the hall. We quickly get off each other and fix ourselves the best we can. "What are you guys doing?" Ramona asks confused. "Nothing!" We shout in unison. She glances between us before smiling and walking back into the room. I'm happy she's not disappointed Scott and I fell in love. It really made both of us feel better.

"Hey," Scott whispers to me as we walk in hand in hand to our table. "You think I could give you that thingy you like when we get to the bedroom?" My cheeks flush as I keep my eyes fixed ahead to not encourage my hard on. "Y-you mean a blow job?" I squeak out. He repeats, "You think I could give you that blow joby thingy you like when we get to the bedroom." As we sit down I grin ear to ear and grip the thigh of my pants and agree, "Whatever." I watch my new husband smirk seductively as we wait for the toasts. Fuck, he's the best.