RamScott Chronicles: Morning Interruption

Requested by: AslamDawood

Ramona's POV:
Busy day. As usual now. I sit up in bed and stretch upward. The sunshines through our bedroom window snd bounces off my husbands golden hair. I chuckle as my eyes fall upon him. I tug on his shoulder to wake him up. He's always been a heavy sleeper. When he does finally wake, he yawns and turns into my lap. "5 more minutes." I brush my fingers through his hair and reply, "Nope, we have a busy day, babe, no time for 5 more minutes." Scott groans as he literally rolls out of bed. What a dork.

We walk into the bathroom and start getting ready. It's a dye day so Scott gets the shower first. He strips down behind me and I can't help but blush as I look as his bare ass in the mirror. "See something you like?" He flirts. "Maybe, but there's no time to be sure." I say as I turn the faucet on. He hugs me from behind poking it into my back. "Get in the shower, Pilgrim, you have a concert today. You know Stephen will flip if you're even a minute late." He sighs defeatedly and retreats.

"You're right. I'm so lucky I have you." He cheerfully adds, stepping in the shower. I chuckle to myself as I start my hair dying process. I chose yellow for the top and a reddish violet for the back. It's a pretty combination. "I'm adding the dye now!" I shout over the water to my lover after rinsing the old colors out. "Okay!" He laughs. He always hates when I don't tell him I'm dying my hair. Now it's become a habit. At least it gives him peace of mind and I don't have to stop dying my hair.

It's time to rinse when Scott finishes his shower. "Wow! It's pretty!" "Thanks" I blush as I remove my tank top and shorts and step into the shower. As I close the door I watch his face burn red staring at me. Years later and he still is captivated by me. I love him so much. I shower and rinse my hair and 20 short minutes later, I'm finished. I get out and get dressed as Gideon, slips in to the bathroom. "Hey buddy! Mommy and daddy have a busy day so you'll be by yourself." I pick him up and scratch behind his ears.

I join my husband in the kitchen and start making a quick breakfast, eggs and pancakes. "Y'know-" "Don't start, Scotty." I shut him down. We do not have time for flirting, flirting leads to fornication and we don't have time for that...right now. I will however reserve the right to change my mind on that. He sighs defeatedly as I hand him his plate and sit across from him. We eat in a comfortable silence with small questions and laughter tossed back and forth. When we finish, Scott grabs the plates and washes them as promised if I cook.

"I'll finish getting ready, okay?" I call to my husband. He gives me a soapy thumbs up with a goofy smile. God, I love him so much. Honestly, after his older self made him disappear I didn't think we'd make it this far. But I'm glad where we are now, we're better for it. We've both grown and matured. He's now a mullet-wearing, dirty blond, and happy guitarist. And I'm a content, dyed, wife. When we're together I swear I still see the sparks fly. I've heard they die in a marriage but ours are still bright and strong.

A buzz from my phone snaps me out of my thoughts as I put on my shirt. When I walk over the buzzes get louder and more frequent until it almost falls off the dresser. I catch it and look at it and find the texts from Stephen the first bunch I can't decipher but I gasp at one that's all to clear. "Scott!" I yell as I throw on my skates and grab my bag. "What is it? What's the matter?" My lover asks worriedly as I hand him his sneakers. I don't say anything. I just show him the text from Stephen that says "Help! They've got us."

We bolt through the house and lock our door. "Ready?" "Yes, let's beat ass." I snort at his comment as he climbs into my star purse. Once we're situated I slide on my goggles and start taking off. It takes a couple minutes to get going and going fast but then we're off and at the stage. I let Scott climb out and dust himself off. We nod and head in, ready to take on the evil forces waiting for us inside. "Well well well! Look who came to visit, our favorite couple." The far too familiar voice taunts.

"What do you want with my friends, Gideon?" Scott yells. Stephen, Knives and Kim are tied up on stage just behind my ex, Gideon. "Simple," Julie interjects "We just want to —— with you, Pilgrim." Her smirk is as devilish as Gideon's, I can see why they've been together so long. They got married years before we did, no wonder, they're perfect for each other. Julie sits in her husband's lap and presses a button. "Now, Pilgrim, Flowers, if you would just happily sign here, we will gladly return your friends to you and go on our merry way!"

A robot hands the paper to us and walks away without a care. "Why? What is this?" "Too impatient for reading?" Gideon remarks. "It's a contract stating that you no longer use this lot and your band is released safe and sound." He's so annoying but shit is he smart. This venue is where Sex-Bob-Omb has been blowing up lately. We have a pretty sure turn out of college students here. He knows exactly what he's doing whether beating around the bush with it. His plan to destroy us is still in action. Classic Gideon.

I look over at Scott and nod. He should just sign it. There will be other venues and other ways to play for an audience. He agrees and vigorously signs the sheet. Gideons smirk only grows as he takes it. Julie gets to work at untying our friends. They run behind us as Julie and Gideon take their leave, "Bye friends, pleasure doing business with you." They cackle as they get in their car and drive away. "What are we gonna do now?" Stephen asks, fiddling with his ring. "Breakfast?" Kim suggests. We all nod in agreement and leave our cars there and walk over to the nearest restaurant. The dynamic of this group is nice, I'm glad I became apart of it.