Figuring it Out 🧡

Requested by: 

(I apologize if this is raunchy I did my very best and thought hard about how to put this together)

EXTREME SMUT AHEAD! EXTREME SMUT AHEAD! EXTREME SMUT AHEAD!

Roxie's POV:
Kim. I keep thinking about Kim. And that moment we kissed. I said it meant nothing, that there were no sparks. But there was something, I'm not sure what it was but I felt something. It felt like a burning fire in me. A warm meal settling in my stomach almost. I turn over in bed, hiding under the covers as I relive those few seconds over and over again. Fuck! What is this feeling?

I toss myself to the other side as I think about how her tongue danced with mine. In the few seconds we kissed I felt myself getting turned on. When I walked into that store and laid eyes on her, I thought she was gorgeous, maybe even more than Ramona. She had this sorta glow to her that her apathetic attitude covered up. I wanted to know her, I want to live with her. I wanted her.

I let out a long sigh as I feel something move under my sheets. Yup, I'm hard. And dripping wet. My dick is twitching through my underwear as my pussy soaks the bottom of them. I feel slightly weird and a bit guilty about feeling this way over a girl I met a few days ago but I pull out my toy nonetheless. An old fleshlight. For an intersex girl, I was born with a longer than average dick. It's surprising to a lot of girls. More so the fact I have a dick.

I reposition myself on top of the sheets as I pull down my boxers revealing my aroused parts to my bedroom. I move my fingers over my opening as I think about Kim. Kim and her long eyelashes. I start fingering myself at the same time I thrust into my fleshlight. Kim's beautiful orange freckles. I go faster as I arch my back off the bed. Fuck, I don't know what this feeling for Kim is but I know I want to nail her at least once. I turn over so I can ram my length into the toy harder while still fingering my pussy aggressively. I moan loud and hard since I live in an apartment alone.

Ding dong, the door bell rings. I immediately stop pleasuring myself when I hear it. "C-coming!" I shout as I frantically grab my shorts, not caring to put my underwear on. I stride to the front door with the intent of making them buzz off quickly so I can finish my business. I open the door and much to my surprise, Its Kim! Standing at my door in pjs and a slight blush on her cheeks. "O-oh hi! How did you g-get my address?" I questioned, exhaustion evident in my voice. I can't tell if this is a blessing or a nightmare.

"I got it from Ramona. I came over because I... I haven't been able to get you outta my head." She mumbles as she twirls her hair. Her being shy isn't doing anything for the hard on that's pulsing on my end but I stand there with a blush creeping on my face. "Do you think we can explore this thing? I feel something but I'm not sure what it is." "Yeah, yeah, I actually feel the same way," I nod as I invite Kim inside, cleverly blocking my erection from view. She walks in and sits on my couch as I settle next to her. "So where do you want to start?" I ask patiently with an even tone. She watches as I place my hands over my lap.

"Where we left off." The ginger whispers as she smashes her lips against mine. I'm startled by the action but quickly reciprocate with a little too much desperation. She moves and sit right on my dick. I was already close when she rang my doorbell so I'm one good movement away from ruining my shorts. I moan from the slight friction as she laughs. "Yeah, I heard you, I heard you touching yourself before I rang the doorbell. Honestly it is was hot as fuck." "Wait I uh-" Kim looks at me confused as I grab her wrist loosely. "I'm um, I'm..." I stutter, suddenly embarrassed about my own gender.

The green eyed girl simply chuckles as she caresses my cheek. "Intersex? Yeah, Ramona told me." She licks my neck before lifting up my shirt to reveal my tits. I bite back a moan and ask, "What else did she tell you." "Not much, but I wanna see the rest of you myself." I gasp as she stands and pulls off my shorts, freeing my member. She licks her lips before sticking her tongue back in my mouth. I feel myself getting close as she massages my length while teasing my nipples.

"Fuck, Kim, I didn't know-know you w-were this b-bold." I slur vision going blurry from pleasure. "I can be bolder." She whispers before full on jacking me, making me cum all over her hand accidentally. I tremble slightly as I ride out the orgasm.
"Sorry, I didn't mean too, I-"
"You're gonna pay for cumming with out me, Roxxie"
Something about her voice makes me putty in her soft hands. Normally in my hookups I'm the dominant one, but Kim, she does things to me. I nod frantically as she drops her own shorts, revealing juice flowing from her pussy. "Wow all that from me?" I ask as hops on top of me, sinking down smoothly. I release a constricted moan as she gropes my sensitive breasts. "Yes, baby, now make love to me while I confirm my feelings for you." She says while giving me a soft kiss on the forehead.

I follow the red head's orders and thrust my hips into her making her grunt as she looks me in my eyes. I grasp her hips as I push my cock inside her. What's turning me on the most is the way she's watching me. How gentle her gaze is as I fuck her. She holds my cheeks and occasionally rubs one with her thumb. How can she stay so beautifully calm while I'm below her losing my mind to her heaven blessed pussy. I thrust harder as my noises become more erotic and needy. God she's amazing, I don't want to be just a fling to her, I want to date her. I want to love her.

Kim starts grinding against me as I feel her walls tighten, getting close. Determined to make her cum first, I stand up slightly and full on ram her until her occasional grunts and groans turn into gasps and moans. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum!" She shouts as she pulls my hair. I go as hard and fast as I can until I feel her squirt all over me. She breathes heavily as I sit back down on the couch, gulping for air. "Please Kim, can I cum now? Please, please?" I beg pathetically. I've hold off for so long and I don't think I can hold it anymore.

My hips buck against her hole until she finally starts hopping over my dick. "Go ahead I know how I feel about you, Cutie." She says pecking me on the lips. I waste no time before thrusting into Kim one last time and squirting my girl semen inside of her. She moans contentedly as my legs shake violently and I lay down on the couch. My breathing comes out in ragged gasps. My developed crush lays next to me and starts taking my hair buns loose.

As I calm down I turn to her and pull her close to me. "So whats the verdict, Captain?" the question spreads through our ears being muffled by the crook of her neck. She strokes my back as she hums, "I like you, I do, I want to get to know you and everything concerning you. I could see us in a happy relationship. What do you think?" I smile into Kim as I cuddle her closer, "me too, K, me too." She gives me another kiss on the forehead before nuzzling into my touch. I snicker as an idea pops into my head. "What's funny?" My new girlfriend asks as she tilts my head up to look at her. "Want me to even the score?" I smirk. I cackle as her eyes widen and her face reddens. She nods as I already get in position. I think Kim is a keeper, she's too precious to give away.