Included 💛

Requested by: LukeDied6934
(Part two to Left out, read for context.)

Todd's POV:
I stir awake quite early and roll out of bed. I carefully pull the covers up and over my boyfriends as they sleep soundly. They look so innocent in this moment but I know what hurricane is coming for me later. I could at least try to take a shower and make breakfast before it happens. Honestly, I'm excited but I know there is going to be a dreadful amount of teasing and edging. Shit, I'm getting hard just imagining it. I wonder if it's gonna be as long and rough as the last time I let them do "anything" they want.

Scott turns over and hugs Conner as I move towards the closet. He's a heavy sleeper but any small noise will wake his dark doppelgänger up. I grab a pair of jeans and a shirt out of the closet and slip out of my shorts. The bathroom door is my second biggest enemy for sneaking around. It's so goddamn loud! I pick it up slightly off the door panel and slide it to the side. I glance over my shoulder at Conner, making sure he's still asleep. Yes! He is.

The bathroom floor is cool against my in bare feet. I step in and close the door and make my way towards the ultimate challenge; the shower. If I don't do this correctly, I will be sexually devoured for hours. Not that I don't want that but not yet. It's 7:30 in the goddamn morning! I'm barely awake right now as I'm trying to carefully turn on the water so I don't wake my boyfriend. I push the handle in one swift movement after I push it into rain mode and not power wash. I go and peak into the bedroom and see no movement. Yes, I'm in the clear!

Conner's (Nega Scott's) POV:
A repetitive noise disrupts me from my sleep. I peel my eyes open and look around my bed. I kiss Scott on the forehead upon spotting him but I can't find my other lover. I look towards the bathroom and find the source of what woke me up. I groan as I sit up and rest Scotty in my lap. A headache thumps behind my eyes when the sunlight shines through. Then it hits me. Todd's in the shower! He thinks he can escape me and Scott's touch? Hell no.

"Scotty, baby, wake up. We have a promise to fulfill." I whisper as I gently shake him awake. He yawns as he stretches up to cuddle my torso. "Five more minutes." He kisses my cheek. I pull the covers off of us and throw my feet of the bed. "But who knows how long Todd has been in the shower, let's go catch him off guard." The smirk that's replaced my hangover has in turn made my lighter half laugh as well. "Y'know that does sound like a good wake up remedy." I tenderly kiss him before we get up and creep towards the bathroom.

I slide open the door, letting Scott in before closing it and stripping down. My doppelgänger chuckles softly as he does the same. My face heats up as I watch both our dicks get hard. We look toward the silhouette of our platinum blonde lover. Time to get our earnings. I dramatically slide open the glass shower door and announce, "Hey, sexy thing, you thought you could escape us?" Todd gasps at our sudden appearance as we break out in laughter. "Wh-what? No, I just- just thought you would want to have a little breakfast first." he nervously rambles.

Scott shuffles over to turn the water off as I gently grab our boyfriend's face and lock our lips passionately. The heat on his face burns my cheeks while he pulls me closer to him. I break away from Todd as he gasps for air. "Wow looks like someone was anticipating his fate." I chuckle, noticing his erection. "Yeah," He stutters. I spot Scott lick his lips and slightly teasing his member. I look back at my other lover and gently push him against the shower wall. I bite his shoulders as my other half kneels down in front of him.

"Will you allow us to claim our prize now?" I ask lining up with him. I graze his hole with my tip making him moan softly in annoyance. He looks me dead in the eye, so much so that it sends an arousing shiver down my spine. "Yes." He demands. I plunge into him excitedly, making Todd moan loudly. One thing that he's forgetting is Scott and his wish. "Wa-wait wait..." The blonde trails off as our other boyfriend starts sucking him off. He gasps for air as me and my un biological twin pleasure him to the fullest. I press my forehead into his slick back as I feel his heart palpitate.

Whimpers and grunts bounce off of the shower walls. Todd is a big red mess as I fuck him senseless. He leans his head against the tile as Scott caresses his inner thighs. "I...ca-can't take it...a-anymore." In response I thrust into him harder and faster while my lighter copy takes him even deeper in his mouth. Watching both of my boyfriends get off in front of me turns me on so much I feel like I'm going to burst. I get close as Todd pounds the shower wall in time with my movements. "Please...just cum in me, please!" He begs, so loudly I swear the glass door shakes. I comply with his request and hold him close to me as I pump my pleasure inside of him. My hips buck into him as I enjoy the ecstasy.

A whimpered curse makes way for a gag from Scott as he takes all of his cream in his mouth. We both pull away and steadily help Todd shakily sit on the cool floor. I hold Todd close while I kiss my lighter counterpart, tasting the blonde's liquid. I turn my attention to his lack of orgasm and speedily jerk him off, edging him slightly. He moans in my ear as our blonde boyfriend massages the grooves in his knees from the bathroom tile. I can tell he's close by how ragged his breathing is as he grips Todd's hair. I give him one last hard squeeze, making him cum all over my hand.

"Fuck...That was amazing." I breathe tracing circles into Todd's back. Scott washed off my hand before cuddling against my arm, starting to fall asleep again. "Yeah," he yawns "That was amazing." I cackle as I nudge our taller partner who is chuckling at the happenings. "There is no way you're falling asleep here, on the shower floor." He shrugs before resting his head in the crook of my neck and closing his eyes. "Can you believe this...babe." I ask but before I even finish my remark my other lover has also fallen asleep in my lap. I laugh to myself softly as I brush my favorite peoples' hair. They are idiots but they're my idiots, and I love them for that.