First Time 💛

Requested by: LukeDied6934

Scott's POV:
I wanna have sex with Wallace. I don't know why I'm just realizing this now, we have been dating for months already but I've only ever got to second and a half base. He just seems so cool and out of my league, sexually. Plus I don't even know how gay sex works. Does his penis go into my penis or in my asshole? A blush settles on my cheeks as I wonder how it works. This morning I did some 'preparing' in case the latter happens, which I kinda hope it will. Its seems kinda...hot.

The movie we're watching has less than captured my attention as we drink wine and sit in bed. Today was a lazy day, after Wallace came home from work we just ate, made out a little, and went to the liquor store. I resisted but he said to live a little, in the safe way. I know he was referring to when I dated a 17 year old a few days ago and was being petty but I ignored it.

"I take it you don't like the movie? You haven't been watching at all." My boyfriend comments. "No it's not that!" I defend. He calmly picks up my hands and massages them. "Then why aren't you watching? Do your hands hurt? You didn't have practice today, so I can't imagine why. Unless you did something dumb when I wasn't here." Wallace deadpans. "No," I roll my eyes, "I didn't do anything dumb and they don't hurt."

Wallace turns to me as he pauses the movie. I turn as well as he asks, "Then what's wrong, Scott?" The blush returns as I remember what I was thinking about. "Are you sick?" Concern takes his brow as be immediately connects the back of his hand with my forehead. "No, Wallace! I- I have a question I wanna ask you but I don't know how to put it." He relaxes back into his pillow and chuckles. "Go ahead and ask. I've become very good at deciphering Scott-language." He really is.

I don't know how to start and it just ends up a bunch of mumbled garbage. "Okay, babe, you gotta help me out a little." He lightly jokes. I take a deep breath and ask with all my might, "Can we have sex tonight?" A blush flashes across his face before agreeing. "Sure, I-I'd love to." Wallace barely finishes his sentence before I smash his lips into mine. He quickly reciprocates as I scavenge through his ebony hair. I've wanted this for so long, I'm not letting this moment go to waste.

This experience is amazing. I love Wallace Wells and I want to confirm it by having sex with him. His cool hands fall under my shirt and explore my waistline while mine have other plans. I grab his boxers and pull them down, exposing his boner. Wallace gasps as I start playing with it and I lick his neck at the open opportunity. "Wow" He moans, "You really-really wanted t-to have sex, di-didn't you?" I chuckle against his skin as I remove my own underwear. "Yeah, for a while now. Can you show me how." His face turns beet red as I spread my legs for him.

"Oh my god." My length pulses as my lover comes closer and licks it. As his tongue traces again he pauses. "Did, did you-" He starts, inspecting my lower half. He comes back up with a smirk and I return it. "You stretched yourself already." "What, was the lube not natural enough that you couldn't taste it?" I ask in a slightly annoying tone. He rolls his eyes before he starts massaging my dick gently. God, Wallace is so kind. But, kind is not what I want right now. I try to tick him off by edging his own member, stroking fast and then stopping. It works, but not as well as I want.

Wallace hovers over me as he lines himself up with my slippery opening. "Are you ready? This might sting a bit, not as much since you already prepared yourself though." I nod enthusiastically before he plunges in. It doesn't sting. It doesn't tickle. I feel the most amazing pleasure I've ever felt. So much that I cum then and there before he even starts thrusting. My mouth drops wide open as I twitch and ride out the sudden orgasm. Fuck, this is what I wanted. This is exactly what I wanted for so long.

Wallace's POV:
At first I don't know what to do except freeze. Scott came before I even started moving. Does that mean he accomplished his goal and we're done or that it was so good he just couldn't help it. I hope it's the latter because the little minx got me all worked up and I want to keep going. A minute or two passes by and I watch as he stops trembling and opens his eyes. A new side of Scott appears in them, a lustful side. He whispers something I can't hear as he breathes heavily. "What'd you say, babe?" I ask gently.

"Fuck me, please." He demands. I'm so caught off guard that I just comply. I thrust into him, not hard but not soft either. Scott closes his eyes again as he hold his legs up. I keep going since I got no request to stop. I keep my eyes on him and his open mouth. It's slightly worrying because of how talkative he normally is but he's radio silent now. "Faster." He suddenly speaks. "Huh?" I pant. "Faster!" He yells at me. I don't know what to do that I just obey. I go faster and deeper. So deep that I hit his prostate every time I plunge into him.

Nothing, no noise, no moans. Just the sound of mine and breathing. "Faster! I'm gonna- gonna cum again!" Scott yells as he throws his head back against the pillows. I follow through with his request and ram him with my junk until he pulls me inside him. His semen splashes on his shirt as he holds me in place. "Fuck, fuck I loved that." He pants as he caresses my cheek. "You did? I honestly couldn't tell with how quiet you were." I joke as I sit back on my knees, member still pulsing for release. "Yeah, well let me show you how speechless the pleasure can be." He suggests before enveloping my length in his mouth.

He bobs up and down and I understand what he's talking about. It feels too good that I can't make any noise. My eyes just roll back and my mouth falls wide open. I buck my hips forward as Scott continues sucking me off. His mouth is amazing, seriously. I shiver and tremble as I get close. I hold his head in place kinda roughly as I finish in him. He gulps it down hastily as I keep him there for a minute. The orgasm just keeps rippling up and down that it feels like it's never gonna stop.

When it eventually does, I let Scott go and pull him to lay down next to me. He laughs as I breathe heavily against chest, "Where...did you learn...to give a blow...job like...that?" "Research." I push him off our mattress playfully. "So that's what you were doing while I was gone." "Admit you're glad I did!" He yells from the bathroom. Honestly I am, but I'm not gonna tell him. I straighten the covers as he goes to change his jizz covered shirt. I turn off the lamp and climb into bed. "Was gay intercourse everything you dreamed of?" I ask my boyfriend as he jumps in bad after me. He holds me close and whispers "It was even better. Night Wells." I kiss his forehead and reply "Night, Pilgrim" and drift off to sleep. God, I love this idiot.