Tipsy Love 💚

Requested by: just_a_local_weeb

Stephen's POV:
Joseph and I crash out of the bar, giggling, hand in hand. We both stroll down the street, shushing each other like we're teenagers about to get caught underage drinking. Honestly, its fun but still utterly ridiculous. We stumble down the street as we joke and laugh. Passerby's give us strange looks, especially since we're holding hands but it doesn't hit us right now. We're wasted and feeling good so we are on cloud nine. I grab my lover's hand as he slips off the sidewalk. "Don't fall off, man! You'll get hurt!"

He chuckles as I pull him closer to me. "Well then I'll have to hold onto you a little tighter." He hums as embraces me. I gladly accept, wrapping my arms around his neck. We stand there on the sidewalk, hugging, enjoying each other's scent. "Get outta here? No loitering!" Someone yells. We immediately start booking it towards our apartment. "Wow," Joe huffs "I didn't know my boyfriend was a criminal. It's kinda hot." I look back at him with a wide smile and flushing cheeks. Joe stares at me with pure awe and a small grin. "Well, the same goes for you, babe."

Our relationship has been a mushy blur almost. Not in a bad way, it hasn't been bad at all. We've been dating for a few months now, almost a year, and it's been amazing. We work well together, his bluntness eases my anxieties, he's so kind and reassuring, he's perfect. And that's not just the alcohol talking. He's not like Julie, he's right to the point but he's not excessively rude or mean about it. He just states the obvious. I like him, I like him a lot. A big lot. I think...I think I love him.

"What'd you say?" I hear from behind me. I turn and look and Joseph who's stopped running. "Huh?" I ask. His face red more so than just the booze. He walks closer to me and looks dead in my eyes, hopefulness shining in them. "Say it again. Please? Please, say it again." He begs as he holds my hands ever so gently. At first, I don't understand what he's talking about but then it hits me. I said I loved him out loud. My face heats up but I give him a smile as I repeat myself. "I love you, Joseph."

In a flash he's picked me up and swings me around, laughing louder than ever before. "I love you too, Stephen!" When he sets me down we kiss tenderly. The street lights and the warm atmosphere make it even better than it probably was. Also our dulled minds from alcohol. We part to breathe for a second and he asks, "Not because of the alcohol?" "Not because of the alcoholic." I whisper before locking our lips back. They smooth over each other ever so nicely as we start making out. My hand runs through his hair as his drops to my waist.

We stumble our way to a park bench and continue to let our hands roam each other. I pull Joe closer as I start to unbutton his shirt. "Here? Steph we're in the middle of the street!" He giggles as he caresses my cheek. "Maybe but that's what makes it even hotter." I whisper before I take his lips. He climbs over me and pulls my legs over his back. I start sucking and biting his neck, listening to his breathing sharpen. I giggle against him as I feel his member grow. He kisses me more as I start rubbing against him.

"Fuck!" I moan a little too loudly when Joe palms my erection. He simply cackles as he continues touching and grinding against me. Our groans get louder as his head falls to the crook in my neck. I toss my head back as we speed up. I listen to his hot cursing as leans over me with his hand gripping the back of the bench for support. My back arches as he rubs particularly hard against me. Our noises are getting way too loud now. I lock my legs tighter around his waist to feel more of his body, to feel more of him.

This is the farthest we've ever gone, now that I think about it. I guess we were so busy with our band stuff that we kinda forgot about being intimate with each other. Now that we're here, dry humping each other on a public bench for the first time, I'm so fucking happy, I wouldn't trade this moment for anything. Joe's moans are getting even louder as he just starts ramming his crotch against me, so badly wanting to go all the way. I unbutton his pants, slowly, to tease him. I feel him bite his lip as he tries to contain himself. 

I lift his head and look into Joe's eyes as his moans turn into whimpers. His eyes are glossed over and flickering to the back of his head as he slows down his movements. "Wh-what? Is something wrong?" I smile as I kiss him softly. "No, everything is perfect." He smiles ear to ear as he rubs  my dick slowly. I groan in his ear as he trails his fingernails across my back. His heartbeat thumps in my ear as we continue humping each other. It's frantic and fast, so unlike him and his sturdy demeanor.

"Hey! What are you two doing? Get out of here!" A woman yells from across the street. We instantly freeze and look at her, embarrassed. Joe quickly jumps up and pulls me with him as we run to his apartment. We break out in laughter at the event that just happens as we get close to his home. "I can't believe we- we just did that!" He cackles. "Me neither!" I yell in between breaths. My boyfriend starts opening the door as I catch my breath with my hands on my knees. "C'mon," he says pulling me inside, still hunched over, "You can rest inside." I follow him in with a laugh.

I flop on the couch as he enters the kitchen, still trying to even out my breathing. I hear a snort as Joe comes back with two glasses of water. "Don't laugh! I'm a performer, there's no need for me to run." I huff crossing my arms and turning away. He continues to laugh and scoots closer to me. "You know it's funny, especially when you tripped on the curb!" A smile breaks open as he pokes my side. I lean into his shoulder as my stomach starts churning. "Feelin' sick?" He asks with a comforting back rub. I nod as he lays me down on the sofa.

He gets up and caresses my cheek and stubble, "Yeah, me too, I'll be back. Don't puke anywhere, Hollie will kill me." I smile as I watch him shuffle off. I take off my boots and stretch carefully before fully relaxing on the soft, warm couch. "Hey, don't fall asleep without me, babe." I hear my favorite voice call. Clank. The cushions contort and hiss as I feel Joe lay next to me. "You're so cute with your cheeks red." I giggle as I cuddle him closer. He yawns before resting his head on mine, "Yeah, you too, my love."