Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Mallika had told Jiya outwardly that there was no pressure on her to marry Vikrant, but she was scared from the inside. Vikrant was like Kuber's (God of wealth) treasure to her; he could solve all her financial problems. Jiya's marriage to him was not a loss under any circumstances. If her marriage works, it's good; even if it doesn't, she will get a huge amount of alimony after divorce. In both cases, the deal was worth giving a shot.

Vikrant had left for Goa by flight. He wanted Jiya to call him within these two days so that he could talk to his children about her as soon as possible. His mind was in turmoil. Again and again, he felt the touch of her velvety hands and the fragrance of her body in his breath.

The same was the case with Jiya. She was thinking about the moments she spent with Vikrant. His personality had both poise and charm. Spending time with him was nothing short of a treat. Walking on the wet sand beside the sea, holding hands, feeling each other without saying anything, every feeling was so wonderful that it was difficult to express in words.

Only Jiya and Vikrant could understand the deep impact that evening had on their hearts. A corner of her mind wanted to call him and say yes to the marriage, but then her heart said that if there is no desperation in love, then the happiness of having love will be incomplete. Why not let it simmer a bit? The fun of meeting after waiting will be doubled.

A day had passed, and Vikrant was in Goa and had not yet received Jiya's call. Despite being busy with work, he opened the phone every half hour to see if there was any missed call from her. The second day had also come to an end, and Jiya had not called him yet. This broke his heart.

He had also decided that if Jiya didn't care about his feelings, he wouldn't care about her either. When eleven years of life can be spent alone, then the rest of life can also be spent alone, and anyway, there's no dearth of beautiful girls for him.

It was half past eleven o'clock in the evening. Vikrant had given up hope on Jiya's call. He had made up his mind that Jiya's phone would not come. He was about to go to sleep when he heard a knock on the door.

He woke up...

"Who's here all of a sudden?"

He opened the door. He was surprised to see her outside his room.

"Are you going to let me in?"

"Sorry, please come. You surprised me."

"Surprises make life interesting. I love to give surprises and get surprised too. I hope you will continue to make Jiya Vikrant Kapoor happy by giving good surprises after our wedding."

Vikrant pulled Jiya close to him.

"You're going to drive me crazy. I thought you would call, but you came here and surprised me. I didn't expect this, even in my dreams.

I love you, Jiya Vikrant Kapoor. Tell me, when do you want to get married?"

"Whenever you want. However, the wedding should take place in Goa."

"Everything will happen as per your wish."

Vikrant was looking at Jiya's luscious lips with great desire.

"What do you want?"

"Taste of your lips. Do I have permission to touch them?"

"Yes, they are yours now."

Vikrant's emotions were high at this time.Their lips met in a fervent dance, a symphony of desire echoing in each tender touch. Time seemed to pause as passion ignited, creating a moment where only their shared breaths and the electric connection between them mattered.

After a frenzied touch, Jiya stopped Vikrant.

"That's enough for the moment. If everything is done now, then the surprise of the wedding night will be over."

On hearing this, Vikrant's face lit up with a smile.

"I'm really looking forward to our wedding night. Let's sleep. We have to leave early."

"I will sleep on the couch. You sleep on the bed."

"If you trust me, we can sleep together."

"If I didn't trust you, I wouldn't have come to meet you in the middle of the night and stayed in your room at this hour.

I have a request: don't tell Mom about tonight. I have told her that I am going to stay at my friend Neha's house for the sleepover."

"Oh! Does Neha know you're with me?"

"Yes, she's my best friend, and she knows everything about me."

"After falling in love with you, I feel as if I am of your age now. You have made our love story interesting. Spending time without telling our families has doubled the fun of meeting."

Hearing this, a smile came to her lips.
Vikrant kissed Jiya's forehead, and the two fell asleep holding each other's hands.

He got up early in the morning. It was a sight to watch Jiya sleeping like a baby. He tucked her hair behind her ear and kissed her lips. His kiss woke up Jiya. She greeted him with a smile.

"Good morning, Vikrant. You got up early, and I'm still on the bed."

"Good morning, Sunshine. Get ready quickly. We've got to leave."

"I'll be ready in five minutes."

Jiya looked stunning in simple jeans and a T-shirt without makeup. He couldn't take his eyes off her.

"If you keep looking at me like this, we will be late."

On hearing this, he started laughing.

"Let's go."

They left for Mumbai from Goa on a private plane. He left her at Neha's house and went straight to the office.
After spending some time at Neha's house, when she reached home, Mallika was getting ready to go out.

"Jjya, I'll be late. Don't wait for me at dinner."

"Okay, Mom, I need to talk to you."

"I'm getting late now; I'll talk to you later."

"Mom, I have said yes to Vikrant for marriage."

She hugged her tightly.

"Wow! What was Vikrant's reaction?"

"He was elated to hear this news and said that he wants to get married as soon as possible."

"That's great. You have made a good decision. I am happy for both of you."

Just as Jiya had surprised Vikrant with her sudden visit to Goa, Mallika Sharma was also thinking of giving a similar surprise to Vikrant. Her crazy mind had made a plan a long time ago, and now the time had come to implement it.

♥️ Soniya Jadhav