Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Jiya angrily left the house for Marine Drive. She wanted to spend some time alone with herself, away from that house and that room.

The strong waves rising in the sea were reminiscent of Vikrant. For the first time, Vikrant had taken her to the beach. She still remembered walking on wet sand holding his hand.

Jiya was remembering all the moments spent with Vikrant, from the first meeting to now. She was sitting alone and crying. In a single day, her entire life changed. She didn't know what to do. Tell him the truth, or not.

If she told him the truth, he would hate her, leave her, and never see her face again.

She neither tells the truth nor lives with it. How will she face Vikrant's loving eyes? When he comes closer to her with love, how will she tell him that his Jiya is no longer worthy of him? There is an indelible stain on her character. 

Ohh God! How could I do this to myself and him? I never wanted Rahul—not even for a moment. I don't understand why this is happening to me. How am I going to spend the rest of my life burying this lie in my chest? How will I face Rahul while living in the same house? He can blackmail me to continue a relationship with him. 

I don't know what will happen in the future, but if I keep this truth hidden inside me today, I will go crazy thinking about it. I'll have to tell my mom whatever it is.

She then left for her mother's house.

The moment Mallika opened the door, she hugged her and started crying.

She got worried to see her crying."Don't cry; let's go inside and talk."

She was sitting on the sofa and crying. She brought a glass of water for her.

"Drink water, and tell me, what's the matter?"

"Not here, mom; let's go to my room and talk."

Mallika was nervous.

She was angry to see her silent.
"Why don't you speak? Why are you so silent?"

"Mom, please stop yelling at me. Try to understand what I'm saying. One request is that you do not misunderstand me and do not react without listening to the whole thing. At this time, I need a friend more than my mother, and there can be no one more trustworthy than you for me."

Mallika understood that the matter was very serious. She held her hand in hers.

"Whatever you have to say, I am listening."

"Mom, everything was going well between me and Vikrant. We both solved all the problems that arose after the miscarriage. I don't know, but after a few days, I started feeling some change in myself. Anxiety and restlessness started building up in my body."

She was contemplating it in her mind, wondering how to tell her mother about it.

"Jiya, at this moment, your friend is sitting in front of you, not your mother. Say what you have to say."

"Even after having sex with Vikrant, I didn't feel satisfied. My body was craving more. I had never felt such a strong desire for sex before. I felt like my sexual drive had increased. I am under a lot of stress because of that.

My sexual urges were under control. He was not well. Abha asked me to look after him as she was not at home. I went to his room to check on his fever. The fever was gone; he was better. I slapped him when he tried to kiss me. But even after being slapped, he didn't stop. He continued kissing me, and then all my resistance disappeared. I kissed him back. After realizing my mistake, I came back to my room.