Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Jiya was eagerly waiting for the report. Dr. Reena's suspicion was right. She was being given a drug to increase sex drive by mixing it in juice, too, in large quantities.

It was because of the effect of this medicine that Jiya was feeling so much restlessness and anguish. So even though she did not want to, she became weak in front of Rahul, and what should not have happened happened. The wild sexual behavior that Rahul talked about was all a miracle of these medicines.

After knowing this, the burden on her mind was lightened a little, but the mistake she had made could not be denied. She knew in her heart that Vikrant was not going to forgive her.

No matter how much she tried to cleanse herself, the truth was that there was an indelible stain on her character.

Both Mallika and Jiya were stressed.

"I don't know what to do, mom. Should I go straight to Abha and ask for answers, or should I tell Vikrant the truth and let him deal with her?"

"She cared for his children when their mother died and continues to care for them—not just his children but his home as well. It is acceptable that she gets a good salary in return, but it is not about money; it is about trust. She has taken care of Anu and Mayank like her own children, and that is why Vikrant is grateful to her. 

He trusts her a lot. So whatever you say against her, Vikrant will not trust you. In every situation, the finger will be raised on you, no matter what you do.

Abha will definitely have a video of you and Rahul, which she will definitely try to bring in front of Vikrant after some time. She's not playing from the front; she's playing from behind. For a vicious woman like Abha, it is not difficult to prove herself innocent. She must have thought of everything.

Understand well that all the blame for this illegitimate relationship is going to fall on your head because Rahul will be saved by saying that you provoked him.

Seeing your madness in that video, fingers will only be raised on your character and not on Rahul's character.
Spend as much time as you can with Vikrant in your last days, because the truth is that it is impossible to save the marriage now.

Abha's hard work will not go to waste. If not today, then tomorrow your secret will be open in front of Vikrant, and I do not need to tell you what will happen then.

Be ready for divorce. Jiya, you should focus on this instead of shedding tears, how will you live your life after divorce?"

"Mom, no matter what happens, I will not divorce Vikrant."

"By getting a divorce, you will get good money under the prenuptial agreement. With that money, you can easily decide what to do next in your life. Think practically, Jiya. Your brain isn't working right now. Go to your room and take a rest. Until then, I am going out for some important work."

Mallika went to the lawyer with the papers for the prenuptial agreement. When the lawyer examined those papers thoroughly, it was found that the papers she had prepared before Jiya's marriage were not those papers. Vikrant cleverly changed the papers. In these papers, a penny was put in Jiya's hand.

Knowing the truth, Mallika's temper had gone up. She could not believe that Vikrant would take undue advantage of her trust by changing the papers. She didn't know it was going to be this bad. She was thinking of going and talking to Vikrant, but then stopped. 

After her daughter's extramarital affair, she was not in a position to demand answers from Vikrant. There was no other option but to remain silent.

Jiya was stressed about the future of her marriage. She was so angry at Abha that she wanted to go and throw her out of the house, but she could not. Today, her marriage was on the verge of breaking up because of her. Because of her, she lost her child; she herself survived, and now her character has been tarnished. Despite suffering so much, she is guilty, and Abha is innocent.

Jiya was heartbroken. She was murmuring in anger.

"Abha instead of ruining my life, why didn't you marry Vikrant after his wife's death? Because of you, I am embarrassed in my own eyes. Now I have to live my whole life with the burden that I was unfaithful to my loving husband.

In his absence, I have spent the night with his nephew. It's so hard to imagine what will happen when he finds out. How will I face Vikrant's eyes? My soul shudders at the thought of his anger."

When Vikrant's call came, she came out of her deep thought.

"When are you coming back?"

"Two more days, and after that, just you and me."

"Let me know the flight time, and I will come to pick you up at the airport."

"No need to come; I'll be there myself. You just take care of yourself. Go home now."

"Hmmm."

Jiya got emotional after talking to Vikrant. She never thought something like this would happen in her life.

She had returned home at night. Mentally, she was so tired that she fell asleep as soon as she got into bed. At about four o'clock in the morning, there was a knock at the door, which disturbed her sleep. She thought it was Rahul. When she got up to open the door in anger, she saw that it was Vikrant and not Rahul.

For a few seconds, she stood looking at him. silently, trying to figure out if it was her illusion.

When Vikrant pulled her cheeks hard, she was convinced that Vikrant was actually standing in front of her.

She hugged him and started crying.

"How was the surprise?"

"The best like you." There were tears of joy in the eyes of Jiya, who was looking at Vikrant after so many days. For some time, she wanted to forget the past and the future and spend time with Vikrant.

Soniya Jadhav

** Thanks for reading the story. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.