Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Nowadays, Abha was taking care of Jiya's meals. Relations between the two had improved. Everyone in the house was taking care of her. Her health was improving day by day.

Ever since Jiya became pregnant, she had almost stopped going out except for going to the doctor. Earlier, due to ill health, she did not want to go out on her own, but since her health was stable, she was thinking about going out.When she spoke to Vikrant about this, he refused to go with her as he was too busy with work these days and she was not allowed to go alone.

There was a dispute between the two over the issue.Vikrant got angry when Jiya again expressed her desire to go shopping alone.

"Why don't you understand? The doctor has asked you to be careful for three months. Can't you sit at home peacefully for a few more days? You are talking as if tomorrow is the last day of your life, and if you do not go to the mall tomorrow, then your desire to visit the mall will remain unfulfilled. Buy whatever you want to buy online."

"Vikrant, I'm just going out for a couple of hours. Why don't you understand that I'm stuck at home? I have a life of my own, apart from my baby. You're only concerned about the baby, not me."

"Why are you arguing about everything?"

"Why do you make every little thing so big Vikrant? I will not drive the car myself; I will take the driver along. I won't eat outside food. What could be more careful than this?"

"I will come home early tomorrow evening, and both of them will go together.Okay, now?"

Hmmm.

Jiya sometimes did not understand Vikrant's nature. He was becoming more emotional about the baby day by day.

They did not even know that often Abha used to listen to their conversation by standing outside their room on the pretext of going to the children's room. It cannot be said to what extent the selfishness of a person can bring him down.

Vikrant had given the time of five o'clock, but after waiting for two hours, his message came that he would be late in coming home due to an important meeting. Hearing this, Jaya's heart skipped a beat.She walked into the room in a rage.Immediately, Abha started comforting her.

"Sit comfortably for two minutes and drink this juice.Such anger is not good for the child."

When she heard the child's name, she got angry."Everyone in this house is worried about a child, like I don't exist in this house. My ears perked up every time I heard the word baby. "

Hearing her screams, the children came out of the room.Jiya drank the glass of juice in one breath. She called the driver, but he didn't come. Then Abha told her.

"Jiya, the driver has been sent to pick up the goods in the nearby shop here."

Jiya picked up the car keys and angrily walked out.While Jiya left for the mall, Vikrant's car entered the house shortly after she left.He quickly went to his room. He thought Jiya would be in the washroom, so he started saying sorry to her from outside.

"Sorry for being late. Come out of here quickly. We will go to a good hotel for dinner. I will take you to the mall some other time."

When there was no response, he opened the door.She was not inside.He called her, but she didn't pick up the phone.He shouted angrily.

"Where's Jiya?"

After hearing the news of your late arrival, she drove the car herself in anger and went to the mall. I tried to stop her, and when she did not agree, I asked her to go along with the driver, but she did not listen. She was repeatedly saying, in anger, that this child had ended her life. She was very disturbed.

Vikrant's anger had reached its peak at this time. After some time, he received a call from an unknown number.

"Hello, your wife's name is Jiya Kapoor?"

"Yes, what happened?"

"Her car was damaged in the accident, and she was rushed to a city hospital. Please come soon."

Vikrant was heartbroken upon hearing the news.He immediately asked the driver to take him to the hospital.Abha was sitting in the hall with Anu and Mayank.

"What happened, Mr. Vikrant? Why are you in such a hurry?"

"Abha, Jiya has had an accident. She is being treated at City Hospital. Maybe I'll be late tonight. You take care of the children."

Anu and Mayank were horrified to hear the news.He immediately left for the hospital.She was explaining to the children.

"There's no need to be scared. She will get better soon. Hopefully, she will be discharged from the hospital in a day or two."

"Couldn't something have happened to the baby?"

"Let's all come together and pray to God for the safety of Jiya and the baby."

Anu and Mayank were praying for the safety of both of them with their eyes closed. Abha was saying to God, "Whatever happens in this world is by your will. You can save whomever you want and call whomever you want. No one can kill anyone."

The situation was very grim. The operation was going on. Vikrant and her mother, Mallika, were sitting outside the operation theater in a distraught state, praying for Jiya's well-being.After the operation, she was shifted to the ICU.

The doctor expressed regret. When Jiya was brought to the operation theater here, her child had already died inside the stomach. It was very difficult for us to save Jiya's life. She needs your love and support at this time.

After hearing this, Vikrant went out and started crying. Mallika was sad at the loss of her child but also happy that Jiya was safe. She was trying to console Vikrant.

"Don't be sad, Mr. Vikrant. Consider that at least she survived. After she recovers, both of you can try for the child again."

"If she doesn't get pregnant again, then what will happen? It is not easy to become a mother again after a miscarriage.If Jiya had listened to me today, this would not have happened."

Mallika could not believe Vikrant's words. He wasn't happy about the fact that Jiya was alive. He was mourning for the baby's death and blaming her for that.

♥️Soniya Jadhav

** Thanks for reading the story. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.