chapter 32

Chapter 32

She didn't know how to deal with Rahul. Whether to tell Vikrant or keep quiet? Somewhere in her mind, there was also a fear that if she told Vikrant about this, he would start pointing fingers at her. He might blame her for Rahul's advances.

When he can blame her for a miscarriage, then he can blame her for this as well. Anyway, this is the law of society: whether the woman is at fault or not, the culprit will always be her.

She didn't deliberately leave the door open; by mistake, it happened, and it was her bad luck that Rahul entered the room at the same time. He is a pervert. It looks as if he will descend from the eyes into the body. What is happening is not right.

First the miscarriage, and now all this. She and Vikrant had already faced enough problems; she didn't want Rahul to create more trouble for her.

What happened today should not have happened. "I don't know why these incidents are happening so often." A small question in the corner of her mind kept popping up again and again: Why didn't she slap Rahul? If she wanted, she could have taken him out of the room at the same time, but she started arguing with him.

She didn't know what was happening to her. At every moment, she felt a strange uneasiness. She feels like she's in the desert. Her body is burning in the scorching sun, and her throat is parched with thirst. Even after sleeping with Vikrant, she wanted more and more of him. She didn't know where her desire for more would take her. 

To find some solace She went to her mom's house for a few days.

Mallika was a little surprised to see Jiya suddenly.

She asked, "all of a sudden, everything is fine at home? Did you tell Vikrant?"

"Ohh! Mom, why are you asking questions instead of being happy to see me?"

"When a married daughter comes alone without calling, the mother gets worried. You won't understand this."

"All is well. Vikrant knew it, and everything is going well between us. There's nothing to be afraid of."

"Happy to hear. Would you like to have a cup of coffee or tea?"

"I am not in mood to have coffee, bring some juice to drink. "

She called her maid, Nina, and asked her to make juice.

"Wow! Mom, do you have a full-time maid in the house?"

"Yes. It's important to match my daughter's standards."

"Ha-ha, that's good. I see your lifestyle has become more luxurious after my marriage to Vikrant."

"It was necessary. I don't want Vikrant to think lowly about us."

"He doesn't pay much attention to these things, Mom."

"I was joking. How is everyone at home?"

"Everybody is fine."

"Anu is now a grown-up girl, and Mayank is also not a kid, so what is Abha doing in the house?"

"I don't know. Maybe Vikrant will gift her in Anu's marriage as a wedding gift."

Both Jiya and Mallika laughed at this.

"Well, I don't think both Abha and Rahul have good intentions for you."

"Yeah, I know this. Even I don't like them. But what to do? I have no other option except to tolerate them."

"How was Abha's attitude when you had a miscarriage?"

"She visited me once at the hospital."

"I mean, when you were going through the pain of losing a child, did you notice any significant change in her behavior or not?"

"I don't know; I didn't pay much attention to it."

"You'll always be an idiot."

It was only then that Jiya remembered something about it.

"A few days after I came home from the hospital, she got her makeover done, which Vikrant had once praised. Well, that was normal. Anyway, Vikrant himself has said that he is not interested in Abha."

"It doesn't take long for the weather and men's moods to change. It's not difficult for a woman to seduce a man. Though I don't know her completely, I am sure that she is interested in Vikrant.

Before your marriage to him, she was managing his home, taking all decisions related to children and the home. With your arrival, she lost her authority. Now you are the lady of the house, and she is just a nanny. This thing has infuriated her.
Build your family with Vikrant and strengthen your relationship."

Jiya nodded at her.

When Mallika inquired about Rahul, Jiya went to her room on the pretext of sleeping.

She didn't want to talk about him. If she tells her mom the truth, she will blame her. So it was better to keep quiet. The only truth of her life was that she was Vikrant's wife and loved him very much. She didn't know why this was happening to her.

Rahul understood the reason behind Jiya's sudden visit to her mother's home. And in a way, it was a good decision. He was happy to think that his mind would be at rest for a few days. Now there's no need to remind himself that she's his uncle's wife, and it was wrong to think about her. 

Jiya was surprised to see Vikrant at the doorstep of her house in the evening.

As soon as she saw him, she hugged him.

"Would you allow me to enter, or will you make me stand here only?"

Hearing this, she started laughing.

"Welcome, Vikrant Kapoor, to your mother-in-law's home."

"Only my wife is here to welcome me; where is the mother-in-law?"

"Mom went out to meet her friend. She will have dinner with her."

"That's a good news. This means there is no one in the house except us."

"You are so happy to see me alone at home, as if you are not my husband but my boyfriend."

"Ha-ha. Today, consider me your boyfriend."

"By the way, how did you find time for me with your busy schedule?"

"The house seemed empty without you for two days. I missed you so much that I came here to meet you."

"Please stay here tonight." Jiya insisted.

"I came here to stay only. The bag is in the car; I'll call the driver to get it."

"Ohh! Vikrant, today your surprise has put an end to all my complaints."

Mallika had come late at night, by that time Jiya and Vikrant had gone to sleep. Both met in the morning.

"Good morning, Mrs. Mallika."

"Good morning, Vikrant. If I knew you were coming in the evening, I would have cancelled all my yesterday plans."

"It's okay. All of a sudden, I just wanted to meet her, so I came here."

"I'm delighted to see you together. May God save you from every evil eye."

After Vikrant left for office, Jiya was thinking that she didn't feel any kind of restlessness here and that her mind was not wandering around dirty thoughts. After spending time with Vikrant, she was feeling fully satisfied, and she was not longing for more.

It had been three days since she had been here without Vikrant, but both her body and mind were at peace. She was definitely missing him, but she was not feeling sexually starved.

Soniyaa D. Jadhav

** Thanks for reading the story. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment.