So....

Hey guys!
So it's been about uh... almost 2 years since I've released a chapter. I took a break from writing and never got back into it due to a lack of time. I started writing this story the summer before 8th grade, and now I'm a senior in high school, so if you can imagine, I don't have a lot of time anymore to dedicate to writing. As much as I'd love to revisit this story, with school and work and college coming up soon, I couldn't manage it. I know I said I wouldn't stop writing until I finished, and I'm sorry I made a promise I wasn't able to keep. Although, in the time I was writing, I've always been grateful of the support I got. Reading  comments and seeing people add the story to their library gave me the motivation to continue writing. I'm thankful for everyone that stuck around for the story.
Weird request, but if anyone is interested in potentially taking control of the story and finishing it themselves, I'd be more than happy to work with you on that. I had a lot of plans for this story that unfortunately I can't put into play, but I'd love if anyone would like to use their own version for it.
Again, thank you all for the support and I hope you enjoyed what I was able to make of the story!
-ange