• Two •

Abbreviations to know:
(Y/N) = Your first name
(L/N) = Your last name
(F/D) = Favorite dinner

Here have a five year time skip cause I'm pretty sure there's nothing else to add, a.k.a. actual story begins.
                         {Your P.O.V, 5 years later}

You woke up to be blinded by the light coming from your window.

"Hey dumbass, get up or else you're gonna be late, and it won't be my fault." Your older sister Rayla yelled at you while pulling back all of your curtains. As you sat up, you looked into your mirror. Your hair  was a knotty mess, and you looked as if you just woke up from a 2 year nap.

"What time is it?" You asked your sister while stretching and yawning.

"It's 8:45. You have to leave the house by ten if you want to make it to the tower on time. Don't come crying to me if you don't make it." Your sister always seemed grumpy.

"Okay okay, I'll be down in a few." Rayla walked out of the room and you walked over to your wardrobe. You pulled out a short sleeve romper that cutoff right above your knee. You then put on a pair of golden (fake) sandals with a couple diamonds (real) on each one. You walked over to your mirror and brushed your hair. You didn't feel like doing anything special to it, so you just let it hang in your face, even though your mother hated when you did that. You walked downstairs to where your family was gathered around the table.

"Morning, (Y/N)! Are you excited to get your grimiore today?" Your older brother Yuuma waved to you. He seemed to be the only one in this house who liked you. You grinned slightly and nodded to him. You took your spot at the table and began to eat your breakfast. It was silent for a while before your mother spoke up.

"You are to use your broom to fly to the grimiore tower, receive your grimiore, and then come immediately home. No stops, no friend visiting. Do you understand me?" Your mother spoke in a loud tone to you.

"Yes, mother." You replied simply, then went back to your meal.

Time skip brought to you by a bunch of crickets

You grabbed your broom by the front door and walked outside. People were beginning to open up shops or do their daily chores.

"I think your gonna need this." Your older brother Seiichi tossed you your side pack (I have no idea what it's called I'm sorry e.e) where you would hold your grimiore. You tied it around you then sat on your broom with both legs on one side, just like mother had taught you. You remember the exact words she said to you.

"If you don't sit like I tell you, people are going to think you're showing it off".

Because you were a kid, you had no idea what she was talking about, but now, thinking back made your face turn bright red.

"Good luck (Y/N)! You're gonna get a grimiore with tons of spells!" You snapped out of your flashback when you heard Yuuma cheering you on. It made you smile to know you had at least one good sibling. You waved to your family anyway and flew into the sky.

{Yuuma's P.O.V}

"Why are you so nice to her?" Seiichi suddenly asked you. You walked up to him and grabbed his ear.