• Twelve •

Abbreviations to know:
  (Y/N) = Your First Name
  (F/M+D) = Favorite Meat & Drink (if you're vegetarian or vegan, just switch it out to something of your preference)

The next day came, and Finral spent the whole day trying to find other members of the squad to go with him to that mixer he was talking about. He was only able to convince Luck so far. He was going to invite Asta, but he rejected for your sake. On his last effort, he managed to convince Magna to go, but he had to pay him. You and Asta decided you would go to the same restaurant as them, but just dine in a different area.

"Alright, let's get going!" Finral opened a portal, and standing around it was you, Asta, Luck, and Magna.

"Got it!" Asta grabbed your hand and pulled you along into the portal, followed by the three. You arrived in the city of Nean. It was already sunset, but luckily it was only a short walk to get to the restaurant. You just now noticed that Nero decided to come along as well, as she was sitting on Asta's head the whole time. Finral lead the way as you walked beside Asta hand-in-hand with Luck and Magna on either side.

"Hahaha! Look at the love birds! So cute haha!" Luck pointed at the sight of you two. You heard Magna stifle a laugh next to you.

"Hey! Be quiet, Luck! At least I have a girlfriend!" You simply giggled and patted Asta's head, giving Nero a pat too.

"Ah, there it is!" Everyone's attention turned to where Finral was looking. It was a decent sized building with a sign hanging near the door that read "Pub Mibawau". You walked in and heard commotion coming from all over the place. The waitresses all wore a yellow maid-type dress with thin black striped and a small apron, while on their heads, they wore a simple head-rag. (I don't know the actual name yikes head rag cmon). You wished the three luck as you and Asta headed to a table on the other side of the room. As soon as you sat down, you were immediately greeted by a friendly waitress with a short blonde bob to get your order. Asta, of course, ordered the possibly most expensive thing on the menu.

"I guess I'll have the (F/M+D). It looks pretty good." You could see a quick look of relief on her face as she was glad that at least one of you wasn't going to be taking home more than half a plate of food. You gave her the menu and she quickly walked behind the counter to the kitchen. At the same time, you and Asta whipped your head around to watch the other three. They were already on introductions it seemed, because Finral used his magic to pull some flowers out of a portal and hand one to each of the girls. By the way they were dressed, they seemed to be nobles. As you glanced around quickly, you swore you saw a girl who looked very familiar; a girl who looked just like Noelle. Although her back was facing you, you still recognized the silver pigtails. You just shrugged thinking it was something else, but silver wasn't a very common hair color. You brought your attention back to the main event when Luck started to introduce himself. Even over the other conversations, you could still hear Luck talk about how he loves fighting enemies in mortal combat. You sweat dropped, already concerned for him. Magna wasn't much different, as he was on the same topic, adding his Crazy Cyclone into it as well. You watched the girls expressions. They were smiling lightly, but they seemed forced to. The girls with the blonde bun and short brown hair shared the same expression, while the other girl on the end with long red hair didn't seem interesting at all and was looking the other way. You could feel the awkward tension between the three before Finral shot up and asked the girls to introduce themselves. The girl with the short brown hair was Erika, the girl with the bun was Helene, and the girl with the red hair was Rebecca. They quickly gave their names and their jobs- a dress maker, a hairdresser, and a chef. Finral spat out a bunch of questions and request regarding their jobs, but they didn't answer. They were clearly losing interest.