• Three (Part 2) •

Hello hello! Here's the part two of last chapter ~ !
It's gonna be pretty long so bear with me
Happy Friday!
Abbreviations to know:
(Y/N) = Your first name
(L/N) = Your last name

  The first test was broom flying, which was usually pretty easy for everyone. You were all given brooms to use, and you had a limited amount of time to do so. You casually hopped on your broom and floated up like most people were doing. You noticed Yuno fly over to you.

  "You should try standing up. It'll probably give you a better chance of the captains noticing you." Yuno didn't even look at you while he spoke. He just stood with his arms crossed.

  "Eh, I don't have good balance. I'll probably just fall right off. I'd rather look casual sitting then making a fool of myself in front of everyone." You placed your elbows on your legs and rested your chin in your palms, swinging your legs back and forth.

  "Suit yourself." Was all Yuno said before flying back up again. "Tch, showoff". You decided you check on Asta.

  "Hey Asta, how's it-". You turned your broom around to look for Asta when you noticed he was still on the ground death gripping the broom trying to get it to lift off the ground. You floated down to him.

  "Having trouble?" You giggled as you watched him struggle. You weren't being rude, you just liked thinking about how you had a friend who was so different from everyone.

  "Nope. I'm doing just fine." He replied in between grunts.

  "I would let you on my broom, but I'm pretty sure that's against the rules, so I think you're on your own for this one, but you'll nail the next test." You gave him a quick wink.

  "You better not be showing me sympathy, (Y/N), because remember, I'm gonna be the Wizard King one day. Go fly back up to Yuno or something, I don't wanna make your chances of getting in any smaller." He waved his hand in a shoo type movement.

  "If you say so." You did as he suggested.

{Asta's POV}

"Damnit, I probably look like such an idiot right now. I wanted today to be the day where I impress (Y/N) after all the years I've had with no ability at all. Now that I have Anti-Magic, I can at least try something"

{Your POV}

  Even at the end of the first test, Asta wasn't able to get into the air. The next test was magic control, which you were pretty good at. Your grimiore had some more intense spells in it, but you had a spell you didn't need your grimiore for. You walked about 10 feet away from a target, held out your palm, and aimed for the center of the target. Purple and blue orbs shot out of your hand at a normal speed, a pretty average attack you would say. Yuno shot blades of wind out of his hand, while Asta had his hands in a sort of "Kamehameha" position trying to shoot anything out of his hands. You were pretty sure he was holding his breath the whole time because after about 30 seconds, he was hunched over taking in heavy breaths.

  The second test passed with flying colors, and it was time for the last test, the 1v1 duel. You were able to pick a partner. It seemed as Vera already already had someone picked out, so you decided to wait for someone to come to you. A minute or two passed when you heard footsteps approach you from behind.

  "Hello gorgeous, would you do me the honor of being my partner?" A boy who was a few inches taller than you with brown messy hair and golden eyes was the one who had made you suddenly cringe inside. There weren't many people left, so you had really no other choice.

  "Why not? Name's (Y/N)." You gave him a slightly annoyed look.

  "My, what a delightful name. My name is Eito, it is an honor to meet you." You were starting to get annoyed of his attitude. You pinched his ear and brought him down to your level.