• Thirteen •

Abbreviations to know:
(Y/N) = Your First Name

  A day had passed, and you were currently in the forest with Nero watching Asta train endlessly. He did an impossible amount of sit ups using a branch, hundreds of push ups, ran with you on his back, and used his sword to slice through boulders. Even with the sun beating down and sweat dripping from everywhere, he was still able to keep going.

  "Asta, shouldn't you take a break? Aren't you going to be sore?" You sat on a tree stump as Asta wiped sweat from his forehead.

  "Not yet! I have to keep training and get stronger and stronger so I can become the Wizard King before Yuno!" Asta was staring straight up at the sky, so you told him to stop so he didn't ruin his eyesight. When you got back to the base, everyone was lined up, so you joined in. Yami said everyone got paid today, so there was no work. Everyone seemed happy to hear that, since because of everything that has happened, a break was definitely needed. Hearing this news, Asta immediately went back to doing push-ups on the spot. You tried to tell him excessively working out would wear out his muscles, but he wouldn't listen. Everyone went to their normal routine of drinking, eating, hitting on girls, staring at pictures of their little sister, threatening to attack the royal capital, or polishing their freshly earned money. Either way, everyone was glad to have a day off. While everyone celebrated, Charmy took no time to whip up a meal, one that seemed very familiar. As you glided over to the table, you saw an arrangement of dishes that brought you back a few years; tatoes. You haven't been able to have them in a while because as your grew older, your parents wanted you to stay home and become more accustomed to being a proper royal, which you hated. Asta looked surprised as well. This would be his first time having tatoes since he and Yuno left Hage.

  "I made the local specialty from my meal-saving prince's hometown, Hage Village! Dig in, everyone!" Charmy seemed really enthusiastic about her creation. Asta immediately grabbed the nearest heap of tatoes and shoved two in his mouth at a time. You were going to yell at him to stop, but it was a day off, and you had to admit that tatoes were pretty good, so you gave him a free pass. You grabbed one from his plate and bit into it. Although it was a little off, it tasted almost exactly like the ones make at Hage. You took a few more bites before finishing it off. Your face was flushed pink as you put your hands on your cheeks.

"So goooood! Thank you Charmy!" She replied with a "la", and continued to eat. Everyone else complained that they were too dry and flaky. Meanwhile, Grey was just eating a salad. After Asta ate over three plates of tatoes, he took you outside to find Magna.

{Small Time Skip}

You managed to find Magna in the back of the base by his Crazy Cyclone.

"Um.. if you have some time, I was wondering if you could drop us off somewhere on your super-awesome broom!" You didn't even know where you were going. Asta just brought you along. Magna accepted and Asta told him where to bring you.

"To Nean!" You wondered why he wanted to go back to Nean, the place where the mixer took place. Magna asked the same question you had; what are you gonna do there? But Asta just said he'll tell him on the way. Without another thought, Magna told him to jump on.

"Eh?! Right now?!" You also figured we would have at least a little time to get ready.

"Yeah, otherwise we're not going!" Asta quickly jumped on, you right behind him. You hopped on and placed your hands on Asta's shoulders for support.

"Hold on tight!" Crazy Cyclone took off in a flash. Because you hadn't ridden on it yet, the sudden speed made you panic, causing you to tighten your grip on Asta, getting a little laugh out of him.