• Twenty Four •

Abreviation to know:

(Y/N) = Your first name

(L/N) = Your last name

(P.O.V.) = Point of view

  Listening to the girl's voice was so relaxing. Her voice sounded so pure and clean. You, Noelle, and Asta all stood and stared at her in silence.

  "Woah... is she a water spirit?" Asta asked with sparkly eyes. The girl stopped singing and turned her head in your direction.

  "Eeeeeek! You heard that? How embarrassing! Eeeek!" The girl put her hands on her cheeks and she had a huge grin on her face. She didn't actually seem embarrassed that you had caught her singing. "Well, now that you've heard me, there's no way around it. Let's be friends!" She jumped off the rock and joyfully made her way to where you were standing, still confused about her personality.

  "I'm Kahono. What are your names?" The girl introduced herself excitedly.

  "I'm Noelle. The meathead is Stupidsta, and the other girl is (Y/N)." Noelle jumped in to introduce you herself.

  "Who are you calling "Stupidsta the meathead""?! 

  "And I'm just "the other girl"? You sweatdropped.

  "Ah, so Noelle, Stupidsta the meathead, and (Y/N) the other girl! What strange names..." Kahono actually believed Noelle, so Asta brought it up.

  "That's totally a nickname, and she's making fun of us! It's Asta and (Y/N)! Our name's are Asta and (Y/N)!" Asta actually had to explain that Noelle just gave you a dumb nickname.

  "I see. It's nice to meet you, Asta and (Y/N)!" Kahono closed her eyes and smiled.

  "So.. what were you doing out here, Kahono?" Noelle asked her.

  "I was singing." She simply answered.

  "I was doing vocal training," she further explained. "I love singing at this spot!" Noelle asked what she meant by training.

  "I have a dream! I want to be a singing, dancing, magic-using idol!" She exclaimed. 

  "What's an idol?" The three of you asked in unison. None of you had heard of an idol before.

  "What?! You don't know?!" She asked. The three of you shook your head. "They're all the rage in the Common Realm and Noble Realm right now!" You all let out a quiet "ohh...".

  "Well, you see... So, you see... Well... Idols are popular people who can sing, dance, and use magic!" Kahono tried her best to explain what and Idol is, and you tried to imagine one. Then, something popped into your head. You placed a fist on your other palm in realization. 

  "I think I used to here my sister listening to those over the radio. Like they're usually in a group?" You asked Kahono.

  "Yes! That's it! I'm going to become a famous idol and get super rich!" Her eyes sparkled as she imagined her future.

  "So you're after money? What's so great about money, anyway? If you do have it, it's just in the way." Noelle complained.

  "It's just in the way for you because you have so much you don't have anywhere to put it." You told Noelle. She opened her closed eyes and glared at you.

  "You're a royal, too. You should know how it is." You dropped your head a bit. Sure you were a royal, but you weren't as well known as the Silvas and Vermillions.

  "It's not in the way! Money is important. You've never had to worry about not having money, so you wouldn't understand. But money's really important! You can't eat tatoes without any money!" Noelle stared at Asta completely confused.