• Five •

Wow updates are getting slower okay cmon be more active.
Abbreviations to know:
(Y/N) = Your first name
(H/C) = Your hair color

You woke up to the sound of knocking at your door. You heard someone calling your name.

"Hey (Y/N), you up? Breakfast is ready so I figured I would wake you up." Asta seemed calm for once. You sat up and rubbed your eyes, temporarily being blinded from the light coming from your window. You pushed some loose strands of hair out of your face.

"I mean, you just woke me up, but yeah. I'll be there in a few." You heard him chuckle as he walked away. You stood up and stretched, although it was to the point where you got dizzy. When you were able to stand normally again, you walked over to your mirror. Your hair looked like you had stuck your finger in a light socket. You grabbed the brush and slowly pulled it through the locks. When you were finished, your (H/C) hair sat loosely on your head. You didn't feel like doing anything in particular today, so you just took the clip that Vanessa edited for you and clipped back a small part of your hair. You walked over to your dresser and took out the romper that once again Vanessa had given you and you pulled it on. It somehow fit perfectly. You weren't quite sure how she knew you size you were, but whatever. You added the finishing touch; your official Black Bulls robe. Being a royal and all, you would probably be judged for being in the worst squad, but that didn't matter. You walked out of your room still half asleep when you bumped into someone.

"Oh jeez, sorry." You looked up at whoever you bumped into, but you haven't seen them before. It was a girl your age with silver pigtails. She had a pair of pink cross earrings on each ear.

"Watch where you're going." She flipped a pigtail over her shoulder and walked away. You didn't even get a chance to ask for her name, even though she did look somewhat familiar. You shrugged it off and went to the table. Everyone was already there, so there wasn't many spots left. There was one next to Asta, so you just took that one. Like last night, Charmy has already prepared a giant meal for breakfast, including anything you could imagine you would eat for your (usually) first meal of the day. You were more thirsty than you were hungry, so your plate was barely half filled, but you had like 5 cups of water. Charmy kept offering you more and more food. You felt bad for not taking it, but you just weren't feeling it today. You wanted to write a letter to your brother, but Yami stopped you.

"(Y/N), Asta. You guys are gonna go with Luck and Noelle on your first mission. You're gonna go look through an old dungeon to see if there's anything useful in it. It shouldn't take very long. Expect to leave within an hour." You looked at the girl with the silver hair. You assumed she was Noelle as she was the only one you haven't seen yet. Suddenly, you began to wonder where she was when you and Asta first got there. She might've been sleeping, but she didn't come to dinner either. Whatever the reason was, you just hoped you would get on good terms after what had happened earlier.

"Alright. I'll be in my room for a little. Tell Luck to call me when he's ready." You pointed over your shoulder down the hall to your room. Yami nodded while smoking a cigarette. You wanted to write this letter as soon as possible to update Yuuma. You heard a second pair of footsteps behind you. You turned around to see Asta following you in your tracks.

"Why are you following me?" You tried not to sound rude or annoyed while saying this.

"I don't know. I'm bored. Act like I'm not even here." He shrugged.

"Alright. I'll pull the "If I can't see you you can't see me" stunt." You turned around and kept walking. When you got to your room, you sat at the chair at you desk and Asta sat on your bed. You pulled out a piece of paper and pen (like the one they use in the show, not present ones) and began to write.