• Eight •

This is pretty late, but happy 2nd birthday to the Black Clover anime, and happy birthday to Asta and Yuno!
Abbreviations to know:
(Y/N) = Your First name
P.O.V = Point of View

  "What do you mean Noelle is in trouble?" You started to get your clothes out but were still confused about the situation. Asta jabbed a finger at the window signaling you to look outside. You quickly took a peak outside and saw all of your team members standing around yelling at something in the sky. By the time you had turned around, Asta was gone. You threw on your clothes and robe and ran outside. You saw the reason everyone was panicking. Noelle was being drowned in her own magic. She was surrounded in a huge water ball, just floating in the middle of it. You were about to activate your spell and fly up, when you saw Asta be flung by Captain Yami from behind you. You watched as he pulled out his sword in midair and made a clean slash onto the bubble. It dissolved in two as they both began to hurdle towards the ground. Without hesitation, you leaped into action, pushing your body to fly as fast as possible. Asta was screaming as he fell, while Noelle looked like a simple rag doll being dropped from a child's hands. You reached Noelle first, so you grabbed her and held her bridal style trying not to harm her any more. You had no more hand room, so you stuck out one of your legs for Asta to grab. When he did, you were pulled down a little by his weight. As you headed back to the ground, everyone ran up to you. Asta dropped off of your leg and backed up so you could place Noelle on the ground. Even as you called her name and shook her, she just laid there unconscious.

  "Damnit Noelle wake UP!!" You slammed a fist on the ground, somehow causing her to wake up and cough up some water. You sat her up and lightly smacked her back to get the remaining water up. She tried to stand up, but you pulled her back down.

  "What the hell were you thinking?! You could've gotten yourself killed!" Her face was slowly turning red as you went on about her needed to be more aware about her magic and how much she uses at a time.

  "If I could control my magic, maybe we wouldn't all be here." Noelle looked away from everyone, but turned her attention to Asta.

  "That's why we are here. We're all gonna support each other, you too Noelle. We can help you control your magic. I mean, maybe not me, but just ask and we can all pitch in." Everyone nodded in agreement. She simply flipped a pigtail over her shoulder.

  "Thanks. I guess." Now everyone sweat dropped.

  "Now that that's all over, let's have breakfast, munchy munch." Charmy suggested, although she was already eating. You filed into the base and sat at the table, feasting on Charmy's usual daily meal. Everyone ate, including Vanessa drinking, until every plate was clean. None of you could move for a good 10 minutes, and you were pretty sure that would be breakfast, lunch, and most of dinner. You stood up to go head outside when Yami called you back over.

  "I've got a mission for you, and it won't be like last time I swear. You, Asta, and Finral need to go take down some bandits near the capital. You don't need to kill them, just detain them and have Portal Boy hand them in. Shouldn't take you very long." You sighed at the fact that you had just got out of recovery from your first mission and you already were assigned another. He noticed you do this and picked you up by the head.

  "Keep sighing and I'll frame you as one of the bandits." You squirmed in his grip.

  "I'M SORRY!"

                   ~~~~~Smol Time Skip~~~~~

  Finral made a portal to bring you and Asta to a nearby sight where the bandits were located. You floated onto a branch on a nearby tree to get an estimate on how far away you were from them. You guessed the were about 300 feet (100 yards) away. You weren't going to reach them from that far.