• Eighteen •

Abbreviations to know:

P.O.V. = Point of view

(Y/N) = Your first name

  {Asta's P.O.V}

   From where the huge thing of rocks came down, it left a huge opening in the roof, finally letting some light in. That's when I realized we've been here for hours since when we left it was pitch black in the middle of the night.

  "If you concentrate like that, you can sense the ki of natural objects, too. That way, you'll never get killed by stuff like falling rocks." Captain Yami laughed. I felt really fired up! (Natsu Dragneel?)

  "Ki is awesome! Hooray for ki! Ki is the best!" I cheered and raised my hands in the air, still holding my swords. Yami laughed and pointed ahead of him with his sword.

  "All right! Now take it up a notch and go after the white-haired dude with the round eyebrows!" I was surprised at first, but quickly got a kick of determination.

  "What?! Actually, I think I could do that right now. All right! Because of my ki, I'm enthusiastic, energetic, and confident! Hope you're ready, Round Brows!" I walked forward and laughed, ready to attack him feeling super good about myself, when I felt a hard kick on my ass, sending me to the ground.

  "Actually, scratch that." Captain Yami stared down at me as my jaw dropped.

  "I told him that I'd show him the power of a captain, so I'll do it. Plus, if you did it, you'd die." Captain Yami took a step forward while I was still on the ground in shock. I wanted to fight that guy so bad!

  "What am I supposed to do with all this extra energy?!" I shouted at the Captain. I was so pumped up and ready, but Captain Yami wasn't letting me do anything.

  "Not my problem. You can tackle that scrawny line-faced dude." I was a little upset that I wouldn't be able to attack the more powerful enemy, but at least he gave me the other one. Captain Yami got ready to attack as he let some of his Dark Magic run wild.

{No Ones P.O.V}

  "It's been a while since I've let loose." A lot of Captain Yami's magic shot out from behind him, digging up some rocks along with it. He pushed off the ground and flew at Licht at an incredible speed, slicing down at him when he suddenly got in his face. Licht was able to dodge him and fly up and summon his light attack from earlier. Most of them missed, but Captain Yami was able to slice through the ones that came to him. When Licht sent a huge attack his way, Captain Yami coated his sword in some of his magic so he could slice right through it. Right after, he ran back to Licht and tried to attack him again, but Licht kept just teleporting away and attacking from a different place. At one point, it looked like Licht had finally gotten the Captain, but he surrounded himself in his magic, deflecting all of thee attacks, before he shot a dark slash at Licht, who again teleported away. Even at the speed Licht was flying around, Captain Yami could still sense where he was. After he swung at him again and missed, Licht created the whip from earlier and wrapped it around Captain Yami's sword. He used this to drag him across the cave walls, but mid swing, Captain Yami used a bit of his magic on his sword to burn the light magic off. As Licht shot at the Captain, he ran on the cave walls. When Licht started to shoot an arrow-looking attack at him, Captain Yami stopped so he could use a new attack as well.

  "Dark Magic: Dark Cloaked Lightless Slash!" Captain Yami covered his sword with Dark Magic and swung in Licht's direction, quickly dispersing all of Licht's attacks. Right before the attack hit Licht, he teleported away. Captain Yami landed on the rock that he started on.