• Twenty Three •

Abbreviations to know:
(Y/N) = Your First Name
(F/C) = Your Favorite Color

Because your next mission took place at the ocean, Vanessa decided she wanted to take the Black Bull's girls on a trip to a bathing suit shop. Also because Noelle didn't have one. You were in a stall trying on one of the bathing suits you found. As you examined yourself in the mirror that hung inside of your stall, Noelle, who was in the stall with Vanessa next to you, let out a shriek.

"What the hell is going on in there?!" You yelled to the two.

"Noelle, why are you screaming?" Vanessa calmly asked her. Suddenly, the door to the shop shot open.

"A robbery?!" The person that had barged in shouted. There was silence for a moment before Noelle screamed again and whoever had come in fell to the ground. You peaked your head out of the stall and saw Klaus, a member of the Golden Dawn, lying on the floor, blood pouring from his nose. You looked inside Noelle's stall to see her desperately trying to cover herself up with a towel, as she was naked. Klaus must have come in right as she was exposed. Accompanying Klaus was Noelle's cousin Mimosa, and Yuno.

"Oh, hey Yuno!" You peaked out a bit more and waved to your childhood friend with a small smile. He sighed before waving back. He seemed confused and a bit annoyed that while his squad was probably heading back to his base, you were out shopping for swimsuits.

"Little Golden Boy, we're going to the ocean tomorrow. Noelle and (Y/N) don't have swimsuits, so I was helping them pick one out. I even told her she could borrow one of mine, but she doesn't want to." Vanessa explained to Yuno. A worker came to see what the commotion was about.

"Vanessa, a few strings doesn't count as a bathing suit." You told her, closing your eyes. You could tell Mimosa was questioning a bunch of things, but she tried not to show it.

"Then that scream earlier..." She began, opening her eyes again.

"That's because Vanessa suddenly took my clothes off!" Noelle shouted at her.

"Well, it makes no sense to try on swimsuits while still wearing clothes. It's your own fault for taking so long to undress. Right?" Vanessa argued with Noelle before turning to the worker to get her opinion. The worker simply laughed nervously. You would have thought Vanessa learned by now, but she once again held up a very revealing bikini. This time, it was only a few shells covering the the necessary parts, everything else exposed. Noelle panicked and told her there was no way she would ever wear it. Klaus finally regained himself and adjusted his glasses.

"See~, (Y/N) already has her swimsuit picked out. Doesn't she look adorable?" Vanessa strutted over to your stall and quickly pulled your curtain back, revealing you in your bikini. Your face flushed red as you fought with Vanessa to get the curtain back.

"Vanessa! Don't just do that! Give me the curtain back!" Because she's so much taller than you, Vanessa was easily able to keep the curtain out of your reach. Even if you tried to fly and grab it, she kept it away from you.

"Picking out swimsuits to go to the beach? Are you just fooling around instead of working again?" Klaus asked, annoyed. There was still remains of blood on his face.

"How rude! This is for a mission." Vanessa stopped toying with you to get really close to Yuno and place a couple fingers under his chin and lift his head up.

"A s-e-c-r-e-t one. Wanna come along, Golden Boy?" She flirtatiously asked him. When he didn't say anything, Vanessa giggled. Yuno turned his head away and closed his eyes.

"We don't have any spare time on our hands, so I'll pass." Yuno said, coldly. He was more annoyed now that Vanessa had done what she did.

"I'd love to go to the beach, but we also have another mission tomorrow." Mimosa kindly denied. You heard a type of sigh come from next to Vanessa, so you looked to see Charmy peeking from behind one of the palm tree decorations. She had a huge smile on her face and a blush dusted her cheeks. From the looks of it, she was looking at Yuno. She mumbled to herself, but you couldn't make it out. As you examined Charmy, you noticed that the Golden Dawn members were taking their leave. Right as they left, Charmy jumped out from behind the tree.