• Six •

Hellohello! Thank you for 100 reads! Wishing for many more! c:
Wow I just realized I've been spelling grimoire wrong this whole time I'm sorry
Abbreviations to know/
(Y/N) = Your First Name

"Then why am I sensing mana that could equal more to all of us in this room?" Everyone looked at you as if you were crazy.

  "What are you talking about, I don't feel-" Noelle was cut off as you heard a grunt coming from her very cousin. She had been sneak attacked by another magic user, most likely the person with the intense mana.

"What the hell?!" You shouted. You used your Sun Shield spell to delay any more incoming attacks before running over to Mimosa.

"Hey, you alright?" You asked in a panic. She didn't seem too badly injured.

"I'm alright. Go see what's happening." She nodded and casted a healing spell on herself. You stood up and went back over to the group, who already had their grimoires out and ready.

"Who are you?! Reveal yourself at once!" Klaus shouted out. When you saw the figure of your enemy, you stepped back a little. He was in his early twenty's, but he could have the strength of way more men his age. He was covered in a crystalline armor and had a two toned grimoire. Without another word, he began to rapidly shoot crystals in your direction, but you were just barely able to deflect them with your shield. One in particular slipped by you and scratched your arm. You ignored it though. You didn't want to waste all of your magic, so after he finished his first wave of attacks, you took down your shield, hoping everyone was ready for a mostly defenseless attack. Before you could really do anything, Klaus and Yuno were the first to jump into actual battle. They rehearsed and shot spells from their grimoire, but the enemy was easily able to defend himself from their attacks, either using defensive spells, or using attack spells to cause them to collide. You wanted to help them, but any time you tried to use a spell, they would tell you to stand back. You could tell they were becoming exhausted because they were slowing down their attacks. Just as you were about to forget what Yuno was saying, he was eventually cornered and on the verge of being struck by one of his largest attacks. You needed to understand why this man suddenly came in here and attacked you for no reason.

  "HEY, WHAT'S YOUR NAME AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" You shouted to him. He gave you a glare of annoyance as he spoke.

  "Mars." Was his only response. You watched as he controlled his crystal sword began to crash down onto Yuno. You screamed out his name, and started to summon your shield spell on him. But someone had beaten you to the rescue. This person would be Asta. You watched in awe as he launched forward with no hesitation in Yuno's direction. He pulled his sword out in mid air. Mars' magic must've been barely a foot away when Asta sliced through it in one go. At this point, Yuno no longer had the fighting spirit he once had a couple seconds ago. He stood there, dazed. You looked around to notice Klaus was injured, along with Mimosa who was being watched and protecting by Noelle. You decided that you weren't going to stand around doing nothing, and you had to help your fellow team member. You stood up, some blood dripping down your arm, and over to Asta.

  "(Y/N), what are you doing?" He said as if the answer wasn't obvious.

  "I'm not gonna let you fight this out alone, Asta." You prepared yourself for battle as Asta chuckled.

  "Crystal Creation Magic: Talos Puppet Cluster."

  Many réplicas of Mars were summoned by his side, to which they began to charge at your team. You yelled back at everyone to watch out, but you were in the middle of the main problem. While you weren't paying attention, Mars took this opportunity to unleash another one of his swords towards you. You had just enough time to get out of the way. That was until it changed direction while you were still in mid air. Because you couldn't control Zero Gravity, activating it wouldn't help you much. You crossed your arms in front of your face as you felt the impact of the creation smack into you like a truck, sending you flying into a nearby wall behind you. On impact, you coughed up a good amount of blood. You quickly fell to the ground, nothing there to cushion your landing. You sat there trying to regain your breath, but it felt as it your lungs had been crushed. Breathing at this moment felt like the hardest thing in the world. After a couple minutes, you slowly regained your consciousness, and tried to get over to Asta, who was in the middle of fighting Mars. Neither of them had noticed you were approaching slowly.