• Eleven •

{Asta's P.O.V}

  I woke up in random place that looked sort of like a cave. The last thing I remember before getting knocked out was getting sucked up by someone's magic and hearing (Y/N) yelling for me. I'm hoping that she's alright. There were a lot of people around me, but I couldn't make out a lot of what they were saying. I did hear one thing though. They were saying something about "killing them before the master gets back". My arm flinched, and the black haired girl turned to face me as she took her hood off.

  "Oh goodie goodie, you're awaaaake." I just stared at her, unable to say anything.

  "Come on, you should help me convince them! It'll be great, I'll study everything about you and your grimoire and do some experiments on you and then dissect you! You want to help with my research don't you? I'll analyze every last cell, nothing will go to waste, I swear! Just think of how much we can learn!" I couldn't analyze anything this girl was saying. She was completely insane. I knew I had to get out of here or I'll be dead meat, buuut I couldn't exactly move. They began to bring me down into wherever we were. The girl continued to ramble on and on about experimenting on me. My eyes widened at the sudden sight in front of me. Julius, the Wizard King, had appeared out of the darkness.

  "No, it can't be!" Everyone looked in frustrated at the fact that the Wizard King had found them.

  "Did you have a pleasant visit to the capital?" He asked with sarcasm.

  "Kill him now!" One already had his grimoire open and ready to fight, when Julius suddenly used his magic to kill two of the enemies in a flash. This left their allies uneasy.

"Sorry about that. It would've been too difficult to restrain all of you. Much easier for me this way." One summoned a large hand out of tree roots and shot it towards Julius, but he easily blasted through it.

  "You started this. It was your choice to attack the capital, and now you're nervous? Don't tell me you came to kill without being prepared to die yourselves." Everyone else had their grimoires open now standing in a battle position.

  "Tell you what. You're skilled enough to make this a challenge, but I'd rather not go through the trouble. So let's make a deal, I'll let the first person to surrender survive. Do we have any takers, don't be shy." He still had a smile on his face.

  "Not a chance." They said in unison. At once, they all began to shoot at the Wizard King, but he easily dodged all of them, moving at a pace where you could barely see him. When he had the chance, he teleported behind them.

  "A test then. Let's see if it'll work on this many. Time Binding Magic: Chrono Stasis." In not even a second, the remaining members were frozen in time, unable to move a muscle.

  "Well would you look at that, I got you all! Guess I overestimated your skills. I hope you enjoyed this moment because you're going to be stuck like that for a while." The girl's magic was cut off, letting me and my grimoire drop to the ground.

  "Oh, Asta, there you are. It's nice to see you again, we keep running into each other." I was still confused on what just happened, so I was sorta dazed.

  "Uh, yeah." It couldn't say much if anything else. There was so many mages, but he was able to capture all of them. It shouldn't be possible, but he pulled it off. Amazing.