Chapter 14

"Y/n?! What the fuck is that on your arm?" Harry asks, scrambling down to me.

I look down at my arm confused, and then realise what he's seen. I look at him, as tears begin to drop down my face and I become unable to speak.

"Y/n, come here. You know I hate to see you breaking like this." Harry says, pulling my arm lightly onto my bed.

"Shit, I'm not really good at this." Harry said, whilst scratching the back of his neck.

"It's not a big deal." I say, shrugging whilst wiping a few tears.

"Y/n, it clearly is! Sorry, I shouldn't yell. I'm just worried for your health. I'm surprised you haven't passed the fuck out yet!" He said, looking at me.

"Harry, I'm sorry." I said, unable to get long sentences out.

"What brought you to it? And when did you do it?" He asked, resting his hand on my lap.

"Harry, I don't know. When Ethan brought up our parents, it just sort of triggered me." I said, pushing his hand off my lap, and he threw his hands up defensively

"Why? What did they do?" He asked, concern showing up in his eyes for a visit.

"A lot Harry, I don't really wanna talk about it." I said, knowing it would probably trigger me again, because you know, I'm weak like that.

"Well, I can't make you feel better if I don't know. However It's your choice whether you tell me or not. Is this what was wrong with you earlier?" He asked me, curling hair behind my ear.

"No" I say, no emotion.

"Y/n, you need to tell me these things and what's wrong with you. I can't bare to see you in pain. Actually, we should probably clean these nasty things up." He said, standing up.

"Do you have a first-aid kit?" He asked.

"No, I don't. I don't have any bandages Harry, otherwise I would've cleaned them up myself." I said, sighing throwing my head in my hands.

"Well, I'll call JJ down, I'm sure he has some stuff, especially with boxing." He said, getting his phone out of his joggers.

"No! Don't! Don't even think about telling Ethan either please." I almost begged him.

"Y/n, we have to clean this up somehow.. I don't really know how to do it without, and JJ will be comforting about it" He said, placing his hand on my lap once again.

"Y/n, Harry, if your up there that is, Im just going to meet Faith. She's got some stuff going off, and wants me there for her. Keep your hands to yourself Harold, or I swear to god I will kill you!" Ethan shouted from the kitchen.

"Yeah!" Harry shouted back, removing his hand from my lap.

"He's gone, and JJ can come, Ethan won't know. I promise you." Harry said, comforting me with his soft palm against my cheek.

"Fine. But if it goes anywhere other than JJ and you, I will never speak to you again." I said, eyeing him up sternly.

Harry nods and gets his phone out and dials JJ's number. Soon enough he picks up, and Harry puts it on loud speaker.

"Harry! Yo!" JJ says over the phone, his camera facing the ceiling.

"Bro, I need you to come to Ethan's, that's if you can. It's an emergency. Can you bring your boxing first-aid kit with you too?" Harry asked him, as I began biting my nails. Harry removed my hand from near my mouth and held them tight.

JJ pops up on FaceTime camera.

"That shit in the kit is strong, why? Is everything good? Is someone hurt? What happened?" JJ asked overloading Harry with a lot of questions. JJ didn't know I was in the room.