Chapter 13

Veer was going to say something but stopped and nodded when Kartik and Mahir glared him.

Veer: Par agar I would be fine, to I will go. And that's final.

Kartik: Fine. But 'fine' ki definition mai decide karunga.

Veer having no choice said yes. Then Mahir and Kartik left the room after Veer slept again.
(I know ye banda kalse sirf so hi raha hai but bear it.)

The next day went in Veer's rest. After two days, Veer was fine and his temperature was normal. And Kartik has approved him to go to college. Veer was happy as well as scared to go to college. As he was a studious person, he hated skipping studies. But according to his circumstances, somewhere in mind, he was not ready to go. He didn't wanted to face Raghav and helplessly listen and follow his plan. He didn't wanted to be the reason of Kartik's loss. He wanted to run towards his brothers and tightly hug them, crying in their embrace and apologize them. But he knew that he couldn't do any of those things. He knew that after acting like Raghav's plan, he would forever lost his brothers. Involved in these thoughts, he didn't even realized that he reached college. Driver called him at which Veer startled.

Veer: K-kya hua, Uncle?

Driver: Veer baccha, college aa gaya. Kaha khoye ho?

Veer: Uh...Kuch nahi. Kahi nahi khoya. Uh...Mai chalta hu. Bye.

He got down off the car and ran inside the college. He went inside his class and sighed when the professor entered just a minute after him.

Veer's POV (POV in italics and situation in normal)
Bal bal bacha. Accha hua Deepak Sir aagaye warna firse Raghav... Raghav sir mujhe kuch karne bolte. Uski bajese mera class bunk ho jata. Ab class bhi attend kar paunga aur din ki shuruat bure kaam se nahi hogi. Thanks God!!

He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't noticed a flying chalk coming in his direction which hit him on his forehead causing him to come out of his thoughts.

Veer: Ouch!!

Sir: Mister, where is your attention? Dhyan kaha hai? And will you take the courtesy of standing up and answer?

Veer got up feeling embarrassed.

Veer: I'm sorry, Sir.

Sir: You should be. Hume bhi to batao ki tum kaha khoye the. Hum bhi jane ki aise konse khayal hai tumhare ki tumhe maine 4 baar bulaya ye tak pata nahi chala.

Veer looked down feeling embarrassed.

Veer, kya jarurat thi in sab ka vichar (thought) Deepak sir ke period me karne ki! Ab kya kahu?

Veer: I'm really sorry, sir. Next time se aisa nahi hoga.

Sir: Aur mai hone bhi nahi dunga. Get out of my class. Right now.

What! No no. Raghav sir class me nahi hai. Agar class se bahar gaya to jarur vo mujhe blackmail karenge. I can't let it happen.

Veer: Sir, I'm really sorry. Please. Let me attend the class. Please. I'm really sorry. Aagese aisa nahi hoga. I promise. Please sir.

Sir: Fine. But next se aisa nahi hona chahiye. Am I clear?

Shukar hai Deepak sir man gaye.

Veer: Yes sir. Thank-you so much sir. And once again sorry.

Sir: Fine. Sit down.

Veer: Thank-you sir.

End of Veer's POV

Sorry for late posting... But due to exams, can't post regularly. Really sorry...