Chapter 21

A surprise chapter in the happiness of my 1st Board Paper been gone very easy. Enjoy the Chapter!!! Please Comment about your views on storyline also don inline comments. I love reading them and It really motivates me! Let's begin with the Chapter.

Veer nodded. Naitik smiled and they left greeting him and paying the fees. Kartik and Mahir helped Veer and made him sit in back seat. Mahir sat with Veer while Kartik drove the car. Veer had dozzed off on Mahir's shoulder. Once they reached home, Mahir patted Veer's cheek.

Mahir: Veer, baby, utho. Ghar aagaya hai. Utho baby. Andar jake sona.

Veer stirred in sleep and hugged Mahir.

Veer (sleepy voice): Let me sleep, bhai. I'm sleepy.

Mahir shook his head in disbelief and shaked Veer. Veer whined in sleep.

Veer (whine): Stop shaking me, Bhai. Uth raha hu.

He said rubbing his eyes cutely. Mahir pulled Veer's cheek who whined and swatted away Mahir's hand. Mahir got down from car followed by Veer. Both laughed nervously when they saw Kartik glaring them. Veer hide behind Mahir. Mahir glared Veer who poked his tongue. Kartik shook his head in disbelief and started walking inside followed by his younger brothers. They sat on the couch and servants gave them glass of water. They were drinking when a girl came and hugged Veer tightly. Veer stiffened and his elder brothers were shocked. This happened so fastly that they didn't saw the girl's face. Kartik spit out the water ultimately spitting it on Veer's face while Mahir chocked it and started coughing. Mahir's coughs bring back Veer in senses.

Veer (scaredly): L.ea.ve m.e

Seeing Veer scared under the hug, Kartik understood that the girl is not whom Veer knows. He stood up angrily. Mahir too composed himself and shoot draggers at the girl.

Kartik (angrily): Who the hell are you? How dare you hug our brother?

Hearing Kartik, the girl broke the hug and turned behind, revealing her face.

Girl: Ok so now I can't even hug my brother? Veer, seriously dude, you got scared by my hug? Wow! Matlab mujhse koi pyaar hi nahi karta! And you, Kartik Sehegal, how dare you talk to me in this tone? Don't forget who I am. Soch samajh ke baat karna mujhse. And see what you did. Shock me, you spit out the water on my baby bro's face.

She said wiping Veer's face with her dupatta. Kartik gulped seeing her.

Veer: Naira Di, aap ho! Mujhe laga

He trailed off feeling embarrassed. He caressed back of his neck.

Naira: Koi baat nahi, hota hai. Aur tum, (eyeing Kartik) tumhe to mai baad mai dekh lungi. Abhi to mai apne baby bro ke liye aayi hu to shukar manao ki tum bach gaye varna...

She said showing him fisted punch. Kartik raised his hand in surrender. Veer giggled seeing his brother. Mahir wacked Veer. Veer made a pout. Naira side hugged him.