Chapter 18

Today was my boards' practical and I got the same practical, table and partner as of my prelims, the one I requested God to come for me. And I got that only! I was so happy as I got it and done it correctly. So thought of uploading this Chapter! Hope you all will love it!

Veer's breathing had became heavy. Mahir ran and called the dr. Dr came and started treating Veer. After treating him...

Kartik: Dr, Dr, is Veer fine? Kya hua use? Us-uski breathing heavy kaise hogayi?

Dr: Kartik, don't worry. Veer is totally fine. Ha, uski breathing heavy ho gayi thi par ab vo theek hai. Humara plan successful hua. Tumhare words ne Veer ko hope di uthne ki, use marg dikhaya coma se bahar aane ka. And guess what? He is awake.

Kartik & Mahir: What! Is it true?

Dr: Yes. You can even meet him in half an hour. Nurses are checking him right now.

Kartik and Mahir were in tears of joy and happiness. They nodded. They didn't even got to now when half an hour passed. They were in hospital room where Veer was admitted, sitting beside Veer. Kartik was caressing Veer's hairs lovingly but Veer was quiet.

Kartik: Veer, finally you're up. Tumhe pata bhi nahi ye saal kaise gujra hai. We can't even imagine a sec without you. Aur tu hai ki ek saal aise so raha tha bina kuch bole.

Kartik was saying with tears.

Veer: 1 saal? So raha tha? Kya bol rahe ho aap?

Veer asked without any emotions as if he heared it now.

Kartik (gently): Veer, after your accident, you slipped in coma.

Veer got the huge shock. He was not able to believe. All the events started playing infront of his eyes. His face turned in fear and terror. His breathing became heavy. His head was paining a lot.He clutched his head. He felt his breathe stucked in his throat.

Veer: No...Please. Leave me.Please.

Tears rolling down his eyes. Mahir who was about to enter turned and ran outside, calling the dr. Dr entered and sedeated Veer to sleep.

Dr: I think he remembered all those events happened before his accident. As he was chocked to death, he may get into a trauma and have PTSD. Let's wait for today, or else we would have to consult a psychiatrist.

Kartik: Ok Dr.

At night time,

One boy came there and rang the bell. Akshu opened it and let him in. She closed the door and smirked. Akshar too was smirking. The boy got confused seeing it. Akshar came near him who unknowingly started going back. Akshar held his hand.
Boy: Ye tu kya kar raha hai, Aksh? We are here for project. Akshu, tu bol na ise. Aksh, please. It's hurting.
But Aksh did something which shocked him to core. His eyes widened when Aksh caught him by his neck, strangling to death. He tried escaping the grip but couldn't. As the grip was strong. He was gasping for breath. Tears were flowing from his eyes. He struggled in his grip. His eyes were getting heavy. He blinked his eyes to remain conscious. He started moving his hand around and got hold of a frame. He somehow bashed it on Aksh's head, due to which Aksh's grip loosened. Taking it as a chance, the boy escaped from Aksh's hold. Akshu went near Aksh. Boy quickly opened the door and locked it from outside. He ran out of the apartment. He shook his head for avoiding dizziness. He was feeling weak. He tried going ahead but a car came in full speed in his direction. He saw it.
Boy: Ahhhhhhh
He flew into the air, the blur of a car going by. Everything seemed to be happening in slow motion. His limp body rose up, slamming over the hood and roof of the car. Boy landed on the ground with a sickening sound, bleeding profusely. 

Veer was thrashing on his bed. Kartik trying to wake him up. Veer was crying loudly. He could feel himself lying in pain. Having noother option, nurse sedeated him to sleep.

Next Day Kartik consulted a psychiatrist. Police came on that day and talked with Veer. Veer was first hesitate to tell them, but when his brothers assured him, he told them everything that happened with him. Police arrested Akshar and Akshara for attempting to kill Veer. They were sentenced to jail for 3 years. That day only, they started Veer's treatment. Finally after 5 months, they were able to bring Veer out of trauma. But Veer was no more the same Veer. Though he overcome the trauma, he was still not able to forget those incidents. He still used to flinched when he was alone. He still had those nightmare and at worst, night terrors. He also used to get panic attacks seeing a car accident even in a movie. But he had his brothers by his side who always protected him like a baby.
END OF FLASHBACK

That's it for today!
VOTE & COMMENT!!!